Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck could any employer hire a sorWHORity girl?

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I don't get it. The degeneracy of sorWHORity girls is well known, anyone can google search "sorority initiation" and click "videos" and see for himself. Do you really want to hire someone who has engaged in hazing initiation behavior that almost always goes over the line to sexual assault? It's irritating how Brock Turner had his life ruined for that but sorWHORity girls who do it as part of their initiation don't. Foids get away with every fucking thing.

Foto no exif

Yes, I know I've posted this before, but I'll keep posting it until I make that bitch famous.

Just to make it clear, I don't endorse sexual assault or any crime. I am a law-abiding man, but it irritates me the way foids get away with pretty much everything. The world was a better place when they had no rights. Does a mare on a stud farm have rights? No, so then why should a human female have them?

Even sorWHORities that don't haze are still involved in all kinds of degeneracy involving partying, drinking, and fucking, and they still look down on GDIs, especially GDI males (GDI = not part of so-called "Greek Life", isn't it funny how liberals ignore this cultural appropriation?), finding a sorWHORity girl willing to date or even just hook up with a GDI is even harder than finding a Nazi who doesn't hate Jewish people.

As for sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than Nazis.

So why would anyone hire a degenerate slut who likely has a criminal past she got away with and looks down on people who didn't buy their friends? I look down on sorWHORity girls, but it's defensive since they started it by looking down on guys like me. You wouldn't blame a Holocaust survivor for hating Nazis, so you shouldn't blame me for hating sorWHORity girls.

That said, I want to once again reiterate that I 100% am opposed to any violence or assault or any illegal behavior. I hate sorWHORity girls more than King Leopold hated the Congolese, but I would never hurt them. All I ever do is rant about them and try to avoid them, which is my right as an American citizen, seeing as I hate these niggas more than Nazis.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

because sorority and fraternity members are extremely nepotistic atleast where i live. some jobs here have strong preference for those who were or are in their frat, JFL.

because sorority and fraternity members are extremely nepotistic atleast where i live. some jobs here have strong preference for those who were or are in their frat, JFL.
I'd rather hire Brock Turner than a sorWHORity girl, at least he wouldn't look down on me.

Meritocracy is long dead. Hell one could argue it never existed in pure form but it sure as fuck is more dead than it's been outside of communistic societies.

Meritocracy is long dead. Hell one could argue it never existed in pure form but it sure as fuck is more dead than it's been outside of communistic societies.
Foids demonstrate "merit" to get hired by blowing the interviewer.

Great fucking thread I loved it. I have to agree with every point that you said.