Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how the fuck can we cure gynocentrism???

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
this thread by @Gymcelled https://incels.is/threads/man-gets-...-woman-typical-misandry-white-knights.220820/ made me pissed off. (it's a video where a guy pushes a foid who was taunting him, and then gets beaten nearly to death by her whiteknight orbiter cucks.)

this got me thinking, this kind of shit cant be tolerated. i cant stand for this to go on. foids have TOO MUCH power in our society just by having a vagina. our society teaches our boys to never lift a finger to a woman, and it is in male nature to protect women. one solution would be to blackpill the world to female nature and teach men not to whiteknight, but that isn't going to happen in our lifetime. is there any fucking realistic solution to the scurge of gynocentrism? an incel rebellion maybe?

Almost every major long lasting religion acknowledged that women were in no place to be in power over a man.

Why we ever rejected those systems is beyond me

this thread by @Gymcelled https://incels.is/threads/man-gets-...-woman-typical-misandry-white-knights.220820/ made me pissed off. (it's a video where a guy pushes a foid who was taunting him, and then gets beaten nearly to death by her whiteknight orbiter cucks.)

this got me thinking, this kind of shit cant be tolerated. i cant stand for this to go on. foids have TOO MUCH power in our society just by having a vagina. our society teaches our boys to never lift a finger to a woman, and it is in male nature to protect women. one solution would be to blackpill the world to female nature and teach men not to whiteknight, but that isn't going to happen in our lifetime. is there any fucking realistic solution to the scurge of gynocentrism? an incel rebellion maybe?

The blackpill is that there is no solution and to cope or rope.

If you are interested in some communities that are trying to counter gynocentrism and misandry there are very few that haven't devolved into chest beating, right wing conspiracy theorist circle jerking and been absorbed into the culture wars.

If you want some communities that haven't and are interested in taking a look, dm me and I'll send you some information about where you can find those communities. Currently there are some communities that are trying to take down pinkpill feminists on reddit for example. It is important however that you remember that these communities do not want any incel rhetoric or language or any advocating for violence or edgy behavior, or you are banned from them.