Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how the fuck can females get away this with NO backlash?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-

meanwhile, r/incels was brigaded, ridiculed if pushed to r/all, and kicked off the site completely

Because its a war against good men, it is a psychotic thing to even get rid of a gender, the females kill themselves out in the process. Mental illness is in vogue.

Pussypass.
This. Plus women are not historically threatening. So whenever they try to pull some holocaust shit ppl just assume it kinda cute. Its a joke. They are a joke.

Men on the other hand have been historically threatening. War. Torture. Rape. Genocides Etc etc. We are to be taken seriously for good reason.

This. Plus women are not historically threatening. So whenever they try to pull some holocaust shit ppl just assume it kinda cute. Its a joke. They are a joke.

Except this has gotten completely out of control.

That is because they are females, they can say anything they want because society only cares about them. Males are responsible foe their own disposability, they would rather allow getting their gender killed off just to become a females slave.

God Reddit is cucked.

Females can literally say whatever the fuck they want

33onv3t.jpg

Call for genocide, be white supremacists, females say anything, especially ethnic ones

33onv3t.jpg

Call for genocide, be white supremacists, females say anything, especially ethnic ones
What the fuck LMAO, is this still on twitter?

33onv3t.jpg

That femoid vermin must be eliminated ASAP. :rage:

This is what happens when you brainwash a generation of females into thinking they can do just a job as males.

tbh i think they should bring in eugenics for blacks, all they do is commit crime and rape women.

Stormfront feminist, LOL that's fucking new

Imagine an "Ask Radical Meninists" subreddit? No way

Female fucking Privilege, that's why...

Jews are promoting male hatred and feminism.

lol @ women starting political movements.

why do you think they have been so powerless for centuries? theyre inherently inept at organization and cooperation.

the only reason feminism took off is because of men and the world war efforts. i mark the beginning of mainstream feminism from "rosie the riveter" propaganda. because thats all it is, propaganda. women do NOT belong in manufacturing positions let alone leading political movements.

RasulAllah sulAllahu alayhi wa'salam himself said that NO group who has a woman as a leader would ever be successful.

These bitches are retarded, what happens if there is an event that results in no more artificial sperm creation.
Then no more humans would be born and we would go extinct.

Because of the holy majestic pussy.

These bitches are retarded, what happens if there is an event that results in no more artificial sperm creation.
Then no more humans would be born and we would go extinct.
Good.

this bitch needs to have her jaw broken

Because its a war against good men, it is a psychotic thing to even get rid of a gender, the females kill themselves out in the process. Mental illness is in vogue.

Being a psychotic thing doesn't make it wrong, it would be ideal of we killed off all femoids and continued to reproduce asexually/made immortality real

I dare any of them step on my property if they're legit trying to get rid of men. It's a no trespassing zone and I'm authorized to use deadly force if anyone steps in it. I've got plenty of .300 Lapua to go around.

Let’s rape them instead hehe

Because they can do no wrong in the eyes of society.

JFL at reddit

They're just as bad if not worse but because they're "opressed little angels" it's okay for that sub to exist.

because they are FEmales,
females=vagina, whiteknighting cucks, it all started in 20th century, you can blame your grandparents or their parents for that

JFL at these obvious double standards

Women are retarded.