Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck can a professional athlete be so cucked?

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Timothy Bradley when he was an active Boxer was a multiple weight class world champion, he made millions in his career and "beat" Pacquiao (Read; Got a gift decision) while Pac still had this amazing aura of invincibility.
BjMIdWZ.jpg

And this is his wife. You might already be thinking "Ew, he's a millionaire and world class athlete and that's all he can get?", but it gets worse.
Bradley apparently has had a crush on his roastie since they were in fucking MIDDLE SCHOOL, but he didn't get to her first. Nah, she got pregnant when she was still a teenager and married some other guy who she had another kid with keeping him on the sideline by her own admission.

So after he was well into his Boxing career, had won multiple amateur national and international championships, after he had become a unified Boxing world champion and had millions in the bank account, she divorced the guy she had two children with and got with Bradley for some ea$y betabuxx$$$.

What a fucking cuck. I had some respect for Bradley, but I have zero respect for him now. Jesus christ.
He married a fat roastie and took in her two kids for nothing. I hope he gets divorced and she takes his Championship belts like Mosley's wife did. Here's him with his Wife and her ex-husbands kids btw;

14Vq7Sb.jpg

>Boxer
>Athlete
Laugh2

Sellers market, and
He must been hit in the head too much.

people have serious trouble meeting women now

Sellers market
The value of a roastie is inflated to the point that a fat, ugly post-wall divorced roastie that has nothing going for her other than having a gaping hole between her legs, can easily get married to a world class athlete with all the riches she can desire.

I hate this society and it needs to burn to the ground.

He got punched in the head too many times

If I was rich I wouldn't even hire that to clean my toilet.

Are you one of those MMAnlets? Conor McGregor ran out of energy after boxing with a 41 year old man for 20 minutes, I think that's the "sport" devoid of athletes.
Kek

Mcgregor gasses out after 2 rounds in MMA fights

He lasted at least 5-6 in boxing with good cardio

Are you one of those MMAnlets? Conor McGregor ran out of energy after boxing with a 41 year old man for 20 minutes, I think that's the "sport" devoid of athletes.
:feelskek:

lmao
funny to see another incel boxing fan
lot of boxers have ugly wives btw

A lot of black celebrities suffer from double-thinking. Highly misogynistic, yet, very cucked. Like Kanye West for example. The guy could've married any 9/10 woman yet he choose a woman who got famous for getting fucked by some guy;

Really not getting it. If I was into betabuxxing I could easily get an 18 yo stacy from Ukraine or Russia.

Better incel than cuck. That makes me more alpha than him
Better incel than cuck. That makes me more alpha than him

and a Hollywood Ho Ethnic Roastie get the Prince, FacePalm.

Low IQ. Boxers are tremendous athletes. You try lasting 12 rounds and see how it goes.
I am a former football player I have pretty good stamina I think, but what is the athletic ability in just punching a guy for 12 rounds?

but what is the athletic ability in just punching a guy for 12 rounds?
JFL. There’s a lot more to it than that man. You need to be sharp on your feet and always watching what your opponent does. It’s not just mindless punching. There’s an art to it.

You can simplify almost any sport like that.
“What’s the athletic ability in kicking a ball around for 90 minutes?”
“What’s the athletic ability in hitting a ball over a net with a racket?”

I am a former football player I have pretty good stamina I think, but what is the athletic ability in just punching a guy for 12 rounds?
Where's the athletic ability in dribbling a ball around a room for, like, an hour?
Where's the athletic ability in kicking a ball around a field for, like, and hour?

Where's the athletic ability in dribbling a ball around a room for, like, an hour?
Where's the athletic ability in kicking a ball around a field for, like, and hour?
Exactly my point tbh.

Boxing is a legit sport and boxers are legit athletes. The only thing that’s not legit is the judges.

Low IQ. Boxers are tremendous athletes. You try lasting 12 rounds and see how it goes.
Most people here would feel like throwing up after shadow boxing for 5 mins

Most people here would feel like throwing up after shadow boxing for 5 mins
tbh.

I remember the first time I did a boxing workout. Gassed me out real quick. Took me a while to improve.

It’s about time tables are flipped and Tyrone gets cucked

It’s about time tables are flipped and Tyrone gets cucked
How is he Tyrone? The faggot is an average looking balding black guy.
You cucks are so obsessed with your BBC fantasies you think any Black guy is living life up like Tyrone and Chad. This kind of cucked shit is happening all around the country to Black guys too.

Boxers are also athletes, but all sports are nothing but Chad worship period (the worship of superior genetics and men mogging eachother for trophies, accolades and money). So its the idolizing athletes part you should ironically be focusing your ridicule on, not what you consider to be an athlete, based on that kind of response I can assume you idolize some athletes yourself, which makes your post even more ironic, trying to make fun of him while you're both in the same both.

https://incels.is/threads/devout-sports-fandom-is-a-form-of-cuckoldry.91693/

Why didn't he get a jailbait instead

Lol,? Not soccer, football dude. And i was a linebacker so yes I had to run a lot and try to keep up with other teams defense/force fumble so yes there is a decent athletic ability involved more than boxing

Is that even possible?
Yeah, Sugar Shane Mosley's wifes somehow got his championship belts during their divorce in 2011.
https://www.badlefthook.com/2011/7/...y-divorce-jin-mosley-championship-belts-money

This is how much power roasties have in society. They can take your physical achievements from you just like that. After the divorce he had money issues, and despite being an old man, had to go out and get beat up by Pacquiao and Canelo as well as a handful of other boxers just to make some money.
But that's our society for you. It's fucking horrible what they can do to a man.
Lol,? Not soccer, football dude. And i was a linebacker so yes I had to run a lot and try to keep up with other teams defense/force fumble so yes there is a decent athletic ability involved more than boxing
I dare you to walk into a Boxing gym (A proper one, not one of those gentrified White "Boxercise" gyms) and really egg someone on to spar with you. You'll be crying like a little curry bitch after one round of sparring.

The value of a roastie is inflated to the point that a fat, ugly post-wall divorced roastie that has nothing going for her other than having a gaping hole between her legs, can easily get married to a world class athlete with all the riches she can desire.

I hate this society and it needs to burn to the ground.

You just found out about Bradley's wife? Lmao people on Eastsideboxing used to clown this man about this. The guy is a complete cuck.

You just found out about Bradley's wife? Lmao people on Eastsideboxing used to clown this man about this. The guy is a complete cuck.
Yeah. I hate that I liked the dude a little, because now I just feel disgusted.

Yeah, Sugar Shane Mosley's wifes somehow got his championship belts during their divorce in 2011.
https://www.badlefthook.com/2011/7/...y-divorce-jin-mosley-championship-belts-money

This is how much power roasties have in society. They can take your physical achievements from you just like that. After the divorce he had money issues, and despite being an old man, had to go out and get beat up by Pacquiao and Canelo as well as a handful of other boxers just to make some money.
But that's our society for you. It's fucking horrible what they can do to a man.

I dare you to walk into a Boxing gym (A proper one, not one of those gentrified White "Boxercise" gyms) and really egg someone on to spar with you. You'll be crying like a little curry bitch after one round of sparring.
That's so fucked.
You work your ass off and the bitch took it.
I would go OJ.

are you one of those mma fags

MMA>Boxing

Boxing is still legit though and f*ck anyone that's say they aren't athletes.

Who saw Nasukawa v Mayweather this past weekend?

bronze, you are 1 of my favorite incels on this site just off the strength that you are a true boxing fan like myself. dont let the boxing haters who dont know anything about the greatest sport in the world get under your skin:feelsokman:. mma is great too, but boxing is literally the hardest sport in the world. dont believe me?

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=endurance

there is no sport on earth that comes close to being as physically taxing. and there is no sport that requires the human body to be pushed to a more extreme limit. just ask adonis stevenson who fought 3 weeks ago (when he wakes from his coma). plus, boxers could literally beat the shit out of any other athlete that dared to challenge that claim :feelskek:

as for bradley, his wife also was his manager and controls most of his finances and financial decisions he made throughout his career . shes the definition of a beta bux preying mantis. a disgusting succubus leech. i have no doubts that she will divorce rape bradley in the near future. bradley is a sucker that fell for it all, but lets not forget hes also a truecel manlet. hes not exactly a tyrone standing at 5'5, and hes pretty ugly facially. hes also completely bald.

degale vs eubank. who u got?

degale vs eubank. who u got?
Eubank is gonna dominate. Degale is just looking for a late career payday (Hence why the fight is on PPV in the UK), but he's shot to bits. If Truax was able to beat him I don't doubt a focused Eubank can do it.
I could be wrong, Eubank isn't an elite fighter or anything, but I think he's good enough to dominate a declining Degale.

Eubank is gonna dominate. Degale is just looking for a late career payday (Hence why the fight is on PPV in the UK), but he's shot to bits. If Truax was able to beat him I don't doubt a focused Eubank can do it.
I could be wrong, Eubank isn't an elite fighter or anything, but I think he's good enough to dominate a declining Degale.

exactly my thoughts. degale is smart for cashing out 1 last time with a big domestic showdown. hes been in a lot of wars. he will probably get stopped but as you said, eubank isnt that special either. he got exposed badly by saint groves (who is also shot and has a shit chin). if you get exposed by a shot groves then it means you arent elite, period. still should have enough to take degale out though. now as for degales sister:feelsohh::feelswow::feelswow: