Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck are chadsexuals so common now?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Jesus FUCK it seems like every other foid is a larping chadsexual claiming to be lesbian or like girls. Half these girls mysteriously get pregnant too…? Anyway we all know dykes are just chadsexual gigachad only but holy fuck they are becoming so godamn common everywhere you go.

At this point the gigachad only shit will become reality

Jesus FUCK it seems like every other foid is a larping chadsexual claiming to be lesbian or like girls. Half these girls mysteriously get pregnant too…? Anyway we all know dykes are just chadsexual gigachad only but holy fuck they are becoming so godamn common everywhere you go.

Because subhuman girls keep breeding and making ugly men the majority:fuk:

Brutal chadsexualpill

I'm Staceysexual.

Because subhuman girls keep breeding and making ugly men the majority:fuk:
:feelspuke: It’s so fucked up that this is actually the reason ugly / short / small dick men still exist

:feelspuke: It’s so fucked up that this is actually the reason ugly / short / small dick men still exist
It's like the eldian problem. If only we had a Zeke Yeager that could stop ugly woman from breeding

" lesbian " = chadsexual

Because women were given rights

The last time I ever touched online dating, half of their profiles all specified "bisexual" or "looking for friends" as plausible deniability.

Anybody else hate how women say some actors are ugly that are Chad-lite? They only like the hottest of the hot like Jake Gyllenhorn. If you never were Sexiest Man alive, you're ugly

Foids have the means to ride Chad's nowadays. And since many chads are male foids with no standards. They let themselves be rided.

Im becoming more and more convinced that inkweldom comes more often than not from the mothers genes at this point because of this behavior