Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fu do you floss?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I tried to do it today and for the love of me i couldn't get past front row teeth, even had a difficultly with the front row ones tbh.

I think it's partly because my mouth palate isn't wide enough and as such i don't have enough space to maneuver but still is there anyway to get behind teeth as well?

Get floss sticks

between the teeth nigga wdym your teeth glued together or something

between the teeth nigga wdym your teeth glued together or something

Fuck i think it might be my palate tbh.

All the videos i've seen of flossing everyone palate mogs me to suicide.

Burns-Flossing.jpg

Like look at that shit my mouth is nowhere near that wide.

never flossed tbh, don’t see the point

it's a lot easier to use the floss sticks with the sharp point at the end.
you can do it one-handed, i can see how it's confusing if you just use the string.
flossing is really fun and good for your teeth once you get the hang of it, but you should also use an electric toothbrush, tongue scraper, and mouthwash. it leaves you feeling like you got a deep clean at the dentist, but every day.

I tried to do it today and for the love of me i couldn't get past front row teeth, even had a difficultly with the front row ones tbh.
you might have plaque buildup i think its called. if you cant get the string between the teeth

you might have plaque buildup i think its called. if you cant get the string between the teeth

Nah my teeth are quite healthy my mouth is just pathetically small.

Get a water pik.

Couple things my friend - you want the sticks with a little bit of floss on. Much easier to use.

You should try a water pik as well as @Blackpill Rage suggests. Use warm water and you will be horrified by what comes out the first few times you use it if you don't regularly floss.

You might have calculus build up on your teeth making it hard to get between the gaps. You should get a cleaning at the dentist at least once a year.

You want to floss regularly to disturb and clean out the material between your teeth and clean out the bacteria which live between the tooth and the gum line. By flossing you clear out the decaying food matter and bacteria and prevent inflammation and gum disease. People spend time brushing their teeth but neglect their gums. You can loose all your teeth to gum disease if you don't keep them healthy.

You should get to the point where there is virtually no blood in the sink after flossing or cleaning in the gaps with picks or whatever you do. Means your gums are 100% healthy.

Also - get an electric toothbrush - one of the Oral B ones (which are made by Braun) are some of the best for plaque removal. They also agitate material out of the gum line better. Make sure to leave some toothpaste on your teeth after you finish - it will help remineralise your teeth. Don't rinse after brushing.

Last edited: