Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how the f*** do you guys deal with bullying?

eliya

eliya

Greycel
for most of my life, I've had problems with bullying some of the stuff that has happened to me like being beaten up people sending me screenshots of girls talking behind my back and saying how disgusting I am people locking me up and then taking turns to beat me up and threatening me and on top of that being molested as a child by a guy

my initial reaction was to learn how to defend myself so I got into full-contact mixed martial arts like sanda and the physical bullying kind of stopped because they couldn't physically beat me up anymore but emotionally and socially it continued they would call me a dirty Pig weird crazy mentally ill retarded all the good things that you guys have heard many times as well and I didn't do s*** about it
until the depression hit me and I got isolated and my grades fell off and my mind got so f***** up at some point that I just snapped and let's just say that one of my bullies got beaten to within an inch of his life by me

and the bullying kind of stopped in high school when people realized I was a bit too crazy I would actually assault them but to be honest, now that I'm out of high school people still bully me and I can't do s*** about it
the head coach in my gym bullied me to the point that I quit the team and started just training on my own ((he called me a couple of times and tried to get me back into the team since there were no people in my weight class competing)

I also get bullied a lot by an Online female friend of mine ( if you can call her a friend ) and random people on the street the point is I did what people told me I learned how to fight but the bullying did not stop
one of my friends told me that I just have a bullyable personality and I seem to enjoy it but I don't

in my head when I get bullied there are only two options either laugh it off and start making fun of myself to make it less painful or kill them
I can't attempt murder that's illegal so I just let it happen I don't know what to do nobody has taught me anything

I'm a very timid guy and I wear thick nerdy glasses my face doesn't look masculine I have some muscle on my body but since I'm 5'9 it doesn't make me intimidating

I am going to study stem at University soon and I'm terrified of the Chads and Stacy's and Normies
I'm just imagining all the mogging and bullying that I am going to experience there
I just want to be left alone and be invisible but people bring me up to the spotlight so they can treat me like an exotic animal and entertain themselves by bullying me

how does somebody mentally prepare for something like that?
how should I stop people from bullying me?
what other Solutions are out there other than assaulting people and going to jail for it?

I'm so sorry for always making such long and cringy posts I'm just yungcel who has nowhere to go so I thought maybe you guys could help again Im sorry for making such long and boring post I'm sorry

and thanks for reading :)

I did what i could at my scale, aka report it to school but they don't give a shit about such issue.

So I just waited for it to finish.

And now I'm a 23 yo paranoid ptsd-filled khhv roaming on an incel forum at 3 AM.

Hitmen for Hire on Make a GIF

I was very high inhib at that time

But now i'm too low inhib to not retaliate

If i put my current self in the past position i might stab them all and bash their teeth

I don't believe any of these long ass GrAY stories

I did what i could at my scale, aka report it to school but they don't give a shit about such issue.

So I just waited for it to finish.

And now I'm a 23 yo paranoid ptsd-filled khhv roaming on an incel forum at 3 AM.
Saar, are you NEET ?

random people on the street
can you elaborate on how randoms bully you ?

How do you walk ? Where do you look ? If you look meek you make yourself a target. Stand up straight and keep your head high.
How are you dressed ? If you look ridiculous that could feed into it.

What kind of bullying is it ? If it's verbal, you just need to ignore them or insult them back.
If it's digital, save everything you get sent so you can sue or get them expelled.
I am going to study stem at University soon and I'm terrified of the Chads and Stacy's and Normies
Usually you will be left alone. Bullying happens in university but it happens more within groups than to random outsiders, although I've heard it does happen sometimes.

can you elaborate on how randoms bully you ?

How do you walk ? Where do you look ? If you look meek you make yourself a target. Stand up straight and keep your head high.
How are you dressed ? If you look ridiculous that could feed into it.

What kind of bullying is it ? If it's verbal, you just need to ignore them or insult them back.
If it's digital, save everything you get sent so you can sue or get them expelled.

Usually you will be left alone. Bullying happens in university but it happens more within groups than to random outsiders, although I've heard it does happen sometimes.
So yeah I had a problem with walking but I've read a book about posture and I fixed that usually don't care about how I dress up nothing too fancy just a normal t-shirt and pants that's about it really I would say the way I walk is weird because I seem like I'm always a spaced out and when people talk to me or threaten me I don't respond or I just don't get it like the other day I did something autistic in public and some random guys started insulting me and telling me how I should come and give him a b******* job

And many other sexual comments I wanted to go on bashes his skull open

But then I went back to my usual self " what do you mean sir" "what do you want me to do " " I don't get it "

nigger why would you have an online FEMALE friend
She is not a a friend really I am just her punching back I have never simped or did any thing wrong I don't know why she dose that

I would say the only female friend that I have is a lesbian girl her LGBT s*** is annoying as f*** but at least she doesn't treat me like a cockroach

Then how you survive ? Do you live with parents or do they give you schekels ?
I still live with my mom
I wished i could go out and live in my own place but for this i need a job. And there aren't a lot here

whats the point of learning how to fight if you're too much of a pussy to fight buddy boyo

It’s easy. Someone makes fun of you? Make fun of them back, use hard hitting personal insults that will turn on their insecurities. Convey to them how fucking worthless and narcissistic they are. Normies don’t expect us to talk back.
I’ve done it tons of times. Stand up for yourself.

The trick is to beat their ass out of sight & not announce it. Look into Frankie Fraser.

"and random people on the street"
This happens to me too. And cashiers,etc.

for most of my life, I've had problems with bullying some of the stuff that has happened to me like being beaten up people sending me screenshots of girls talking behind my back and saying how disgusting I am people locking me up and then taking turns to beat me up and threatening me and on top of that being molested as a child by a guy

my initial reaction was to learn how to defend myself so I got into full-contact mixed martial arts like sanda and the physical bullying kind of stopped because they couldn't physically beat me up anymore but emotionally and socially it continued they would call me a dirty Pig weird crazy mentally ill retarded all the good things that you guys have heard many times as well and I didn't do s*** about it
until the depression hit me and I got isolated and my grades fell off and my mind got so f***** up at some point that I just snapped and let's just say that one of my bullies got beaten to within an inch of his life by me

and the bullying kind of stopped in high school when people realized I was a bit too crazy I would actually assault them but to be honest, now that I'm out of high school people still bully me and I can't do s*** about it
the head coach in my gym bullied me to the point that I quit the team and started just training on my own ((he called me a couple of times and tried to get me back into the team since there were no people in my weight class competing)

I also get bullied a lot by an Online female friend of mine ( if you can call her a friend ) and random people on the street the point is I did what people told me I learned how to fight but the bullying did not stop
one of my friends told me that I just have a bullyable personality and I seem to enjoy it but I don't

in my head when I get bullied there are only two options either laugh it off and start making fun of myself to make it less painful or kill them
I can't attempt murder that's illegal so I just let it happen I don't know what to do nobody has taught me anything

I'm a very timid guy and I wear thick nerdy glasses my face doesn't look masculine I have some muscle on my body but since I'm 5'9 it doesn't make me intimidating

I'm just imagining all the mogging and bullying that I am going to experience there
I just want to be left alone and be invisible but people bring me up to the spotlight so they can treat me like an exotic animal and entertain themselves by bullying me

how does somebody mentally prepare for something like that?
how should I stop people from bullying me?
what other Solutions are out there other than assaulting people and going to jail for it?

I'm so sorry for always making such long and cringy posts I'm just yungcel who has nowhere to go so I thought maybe you guys could help again Im sorry for making such long and boring post I'm sorry

and thanks for reading :)
That’s brutal I barely ever got physically bullied but Ive been bullied A decent amount in my life
Alot more then most normies but no as much as some of the people Ive seen on this site

It takes some balls to admit being molested by a guy I had a similar thing Happen to me too
It always annoys me when I see men complain about being sexually abused by a woman as a kid

Obviously it is still bad but when It is done to you by a guy you have to live with the embarrassment and anger from it for the rest of your life but on a way worse level since it is something you will actually be shamed and mocked for if you ever admitted it to anyone

The guy who did it to me still lives in my town but Ive only seen him one time since When I was on the bus and he was in the street

Ive fantasised about killing this guy quite alot

Mogs me at being physically able to fight people and being 5’9

Last edited:
Threaten them by implying you have a gun or a weapon. Don't be too explicit or else they'll be able to report to the police and get you in serious trouble

Old bullying i just simply forget it and move on. However, i am a lot more braver now mostly because i have nothing left to lose. If someone fucks with me i usually react back

Damn, you have it worse than I did. I was verbally bullied and made fun of all the time, but they never took it to the physical level of bullying. Sorry you are going through this brocel

She is not a a friend really I am just her punching back I have never simped or did any thing wrong I don't know why she dose that

I would say the only female friend that I have is a lesbian girl her LGBT s*** is annoying as f*** but at least she doesn't treat me like a cockroach
Wdym punching back??
So she just uses you as a punching bag to insult for fun??

Why even speak to her

Damn, you have it worse than I did. I was verbally bullied and made fun of all the time, but they never took it to the physical level of bullying. Sorry you are going through this brocel
I never had it this bad either which is surprising given my height and frame
I wonder what made them do this to him

I was threatened with being beaten a couple times throughout school But It never actually happened

Maybe he lives in a rough area or some shit
The place I live isn't that bad but it still isn't a nice place

Threaten them by implying you have a gun or a weapon. Don't be too explicit or else they'll be able to report to the police and get you in serious trouble
He said he has a timid personality I doubt he would do anything like this

I was threatened with being beaten a couple times throughout school But It never actually happened

I bet he’s from the hood or something similar. I am also surprised I was never physically bullied, because I was short and VERY skinny back then, so they could have easily beat me in a fight.

I live in Iran

Wdym punching back??
So she just uses you as a punching bag to insult for fun??

Why even speak to her
Also about her using me as a punching bag when you have a self-esteem as low as me you just let s*** like that happen like I've been in touch with her for four years she has been treating me horribully it is so bad that the other online friends have literally pulled me aside and be like him this is just way too much why don't you do anything about it I've tried to confront her and then she would be like oh I'm just trying to toughen you up oh you're just being p****
For example she knows how insecure I am about my looks but she would go out of her way to insult my looks for example she would say but your sister is so pretty how the f*** are you guys even related doesn't make it any better that she has tons and tons of orbiters and switches boyfriends like they are dirty clothes

The crazy thing is I have never been an orbiter and I have never asked for anything explicit or inappropriate I just wanted somebody to talk to because I was f****** lonely I did not deserve being treated like that but I have had enough of it one of the things that made me realize the abuse that I was receiving from her was literally this forum

Also about her using me as a punching bag when you have a self-esteem as low as me you just let s*** like that happen like I've been in touch with her for four years she has been treating me horribully it is so bad that the other online friends have literally pulled me aside and be like him this is just way too much why don't you do anything about it I've tried to confront her and then she would be like oh I'm just trying to toughen you up oh you're just being p****
For example she knows how insecure I am about my looks but she would go out of her way to insult my looks for example she would say but your sister is so pretty how the f*** are you guys even related doesn't make it any better that she has tons and tons of orbiters and switches boyfriends like they are dirty clothes

The crazy thing is I have never been an orbiter and I have never asked for anything explicit or inappropriate I just wanted somebody to talk to because I was f****** lonely I did not deserve being treated like that but I have had enough of it one of the things that made me realize the abuse that I was receiving from her was literally this forum
If you had other people to talk to I dont understand why you would still speak to her
Im guessing you just wanted to talk to a foid and couldnt resist the urge to do it so you put up with whatever she said to you

You should just cut her off your not even gaining anything out of it except her mocking you and making you feel even worse

If you had other people to talk to I dont understand why you would still speak to her
Im guessing you just wanted to talk to a foid and couldnt resist the urge to do it so you put up with whatever she said to you

You should just cut her off your not even gaining anything out of it except her mocking you and making you feel even worse
Yeh aspathetic as it sounds I think there was literally the reason why I was putting up with it but now I have the lesbian friend so it is fine like seriously getting a lesbian friend
Made me regain Faith in some foid

fight back, better having a broken nose instead of the memories of being pathetic. just fighting back verbally aswell might actually deescalate shit, might backfire aswell.

besides your going to university, unless you check social media you wont know how much they hate you, stay away from parties aswell might be smart

I picked a different middle school to enroll at rather than the one I would've gone to under normal circumstances because I was afraid of meeting certain social cliques there. In this case, I just ran away from my problems and it worked out for the most part.

I nibbed it in the bud by psychomaxxing.

Being agressive and threatening to kill people, I held people in school at knifepoint, threw tea in a guy's face cause he laughed at my scars and I stabbed a fork in someone's hand when I was in a mental institution (I was in there for the tea incident and a myriad of other issues).

If people think you are gonna murder them, they'll back the fuck off. Getting a big intimidating dog can help too, I used to be a dog walker as a side job, and whenever I walked this one rottweiler, lots of people bitched out and walked to the other side of the street when they saw me, great dog.

I nibbed it in the bud by psychomaxxing.

Being agressive and threatening to kill people, I held people in school at knifepoint, threw tea in a guy's face cause he laughed at my scars and I stabbed a fork in someone's hand when I was in a mental institution (I was in there for the tea incident and a myriad of other issues).

If people think you are gonna murder them, they'll back the fuck off. Getting a big intimidating dog can help too, I used to be a dog walker as a side job, and whenever I walked this one rottweiler, lots of people bitched out and walked to the other side of the street when they saw me, great dog.

Yeah I think the point is to look like you are going to kill them not actually assault them most people don't want to risk really

Maybe next time I will try that and I hope that I won't get a stabbed to death

Yeah I think the point is to look like you are going to kill them not actually assault them most people don't want to risk really

Maybe next time I will try that and I hope that I won't get a stabbed to death
honestly Im not trying to insult you but I doubt this would work for you

You said you have a timid personality and an unmasculine looking face no one would be threatened by you

You need to atleast look somewhat physically intimidating for this to work and you would need to be ready to back it up if they still wanted to fight you

honestly Im not trying to insult you but I doubt this would work for you

You said you have a timid personality and an unmasculine looking face no one would be threatened by you

You need to atleast look somewhat physically intimidating for this to work and you would need to be ready to back it up if they still wanted to fight you
I mean I can back it up

I did some sparing last week and I would say I'm somewhat capable of defending myself but the self-defense laws here are very f***** up so on this the guys actively stabbing you to death you do not have the right to defend yourself

I mean I can back it up

I did some sparing last week and I would say I'm somewhat capable of defending myself but the self-defense laws here are very f***** up so on this the guys actively stabbing you to death you do not have the right to defend yourself

You would need to be ready to fight if you try to be intimidating because they probably wouldnt take you seriously

Self defence is pretty bad in the uk too but not as bad as it sounds in iran

You arent allowed to carry a knife or you will be imprisoned but this only punishes normal people trying to defend themselves against all the scum that live here because the criminals will still carry knives anyway

Try to not wear glasses outside and see if the results are different.
Glasses are a bully magnet.