Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the 2nd law of thermodynamics describes us

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Physics form: "The entropy of an isolated system can only increase.". Th[UWSL]is means that the energy quality of the said isolated system must deteriorate.[/UWSL]

In physics, one can define energy as the ability to change your state or the state of objects around you (it's a bit vague, I concede).

Consider psychology now. An analog of energy would be willpower, as that's what makes you do things (this is very debatable). Now...

By definition, an incel is somewhat isolated (psychologically talking: even if you have acquintances like normies or foids (jfl) you will NEVER relate to them).

If the 2nd law of thermodynamics can be adapted to it...

"The willpower of an incel can only deteriorate."

Just so you know: the 2nd law of thermodynamics is one of the most solid shit in physics. Over. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Physics form: "The entropy of an isolated system can only increase.". Th[UWSL]is means that the energy quality of the said isolated system must deteriorate.[/UWSL]

In physics, one can define energy as the ability to change your state or the state of objects around you (it's a bit vague, I concede).

Consider psychology now. An analog of energy would be willpower, as that's what makes you do things (this is very debatable). Now...

By definition, an incel is somewhat isolated (psychologically talking: even if you have acquintances like normies or foids (jfl) you will NEVER relate to them).

If the 2nd law of thermodynamics can be adapted to it...

"The willpower of an incel can only deteriorate."

Just so you know: the 2nd law of thermodynamics is one of the most solid shir in physics. Over. :feelsrope:
As a physicscel, I agree

Back pain and tooth decay.

High IQ analogy:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back