Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf does this out of 10 rating work?

I

Ivan Donoval

Banned
-
Im new to inceldom and I honestly dont understand how this rating bullshit works. I know 5 is average but what even is average? What are the requierments for each number? And what is a 10 and 0?

ITplant 200%
literal pRedditor speak

Im new to inceldom and I honestly dont understand how this rating bullshit works. I know 5 is average but what even is average? What are the requierments for each number? And what is a 10 and 0?
I can relate, I just became Incel today

7-10 are chads who have no problem with women in fact women just throw themselves at them
5-6 average normal people you see everyday who might struggle with dating depending on the situation and the girl
below 5 is us

Lurk more peabrain, you'll find that nobody can agree

Incels.wiki

1-10 is a meme.

There are 5 qualities.

1. Truecel
2. Incel
3. Average
4. Attractive
5. Chad

Last edited:
nigga if you don't know how to rate people based on their facial attractiveness you may be a giga autist. Seriously you should be able to tell how attractive people are. Like this is a trait humans evolved for a reason, the blackpill/inceldom has nothing to do with it.

Hey guys longtime virgin first time incel what does foid mean

1-2 - Deformed trucel
3-4 - Ugly incel
5 - Average Joe/soyboy
6 - Somewhat attractive/high tier normie
7 - Handsome/Chadlite or Chad
8-10 - GigaChad. Supermodel tier face, very tall and athletic