Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How tf does normies have a lot of energy???

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
How tf can they socialize, study, exercise, work on a part time job (faggotry) all time while I can’t even get out of bed and all my body is hurting 24/7

I really think we’re on a different reality than these fucking pieces of shits,I want them dead

Reasons:
-they have a much easier life

depression. I used to laugh and joke about mental illness but after starting college I realized its a real thing that people go through even chads and normies.

I took meds for a short term and at times i get better but still i always relapse and spend all day on my computer or bed, im currently on meds and i feel better

Last edited:
Lol, normies have much better social and sex lives don't go by the posters here that their lives are somewhat similar to us. This propels them to do their best to stay relevant and to mog other normies in their Social groups.

They consume mainstream cuck media and they feed on entropy and human suffering.

They steal our energy from us which is why we are always tired, and they are always energized.

The normie brain is one of absolute ego. They think they're greatest thing ever, like how toilets think they're the greatest thing ever because 50 guys a day want to fuck them.

Because they know they made it by generic bones

And know they have a future with a becky to settle for

Something a man gets lots of energy from

- unaware about the Blackpill
- bluepilled
- not ugly, thus better (social) life
- NPC-brain and interested in Normie-shit

- unaware about the Blackpill
- bluepilled
- not ugly, thus better (social) life
- NPC-brain and interested in Normie-shit

I honestly have no idea how could they like and care about cucked stuff like sport teams for shit sake.

I honestly have no idea how could they like and care about cucked stuff like sport teams for shit sake.
Wearing a jersey that has another man's name on it is cucked

Because they are normies

This is the greatest mystery I wonder about. I always see people laughing, going from one topic to the other, always being busy. A normie probably talks on one day the equivalent of what I talk in a month. I guess friends/gf give you energy but still it's weird

This is the greatest mystery I wonder about. I always see people laughing, going from one topic to the other, always being busy. A normie probably talks on one day the equivalent of what I talk in a month. I guess friends/gf give you energy but still it's weird
They energize each other.

Just positive reinforcement and socialization.
If you had a social life with friends that always made you feel better when you where down, or a GF that loved you, then you would also have energy and look forward to the day.

It's because LDAR is basically dying in slow motion. Just take a look at kids, they have buckets of energy and are basically going nonstop until they go to sleep. I remember being like that when i was a kid. Now I need to lay down and rest after sitting down in front of the computer for an hour.

It's because LDAR is basically dying in slow motion. Just take a look at kids, they have buckets of energy and are basically going nonstop until they go to sleep. I remember being like that when i was a kid. Now I need to lay down and rest after sitting down in front of the computer for an hour.
Me too,I miss being like that as a kid

no idea. if I don't spend more than 12 hours a day rotting in bed that's an active day for me. rest goes by eating, cooming, vidya and browsing :feelskek: I haven't done anything meaningful in two years now, but one could say all my life
Now I need to lay down and rest after sitting down in front of the computer for an hour.

no idea. if I don't spend more than 12 hours a day rotting in bed that's an active day for me. rest goes by eating, cooming, vidya and browsing :feelskek: I haven't done anything meaningful in two years now, but one could say all my life
Me too,I just want to get out of society

How tf can they socialize, study, exercise, work on a part time job (faggotry) all time while I can’t even get out of bed and all my body is hurting 24/7

I really think we’re on a different reality than these fucking pieces of shits,I want them dead

Reasons:
-they have a much easier life

Nah I suspect you are just a troll larping as an incel, because everything you said sounds retarded, you'd have to be fucking morbidly obese to even experience what you described, and that's your fault if that's the case, has nothing to do with "normies" being special for doing everyday normal shit

Just sounds like you are memeing right now, can't take this thread seriously at all

They steal our energy from us which is why we are always tired, and they are always energized.
high IQ this but unironically. they gain energy from mogging trucels

Because being depressed and having no hope makes you feel tired.
Incels don’t need energy. For what?

Nah I suspect you are just a troll larping as an incel, because everything you said sounds retarded, you'd have to be fucking morbidly obese to even experience what you described, and that's your fault if that's the case, has nothing to do with "normies" being special for doing everyday normal shit

Just sounds like you are memeing right now, can't take this thread seriously at all
Are you fucking kidding me ?! I literally can’t do those shit,how tf do you think those are everyday shit, you sound like a normgroid who can DO those stuff and life is easy for you

Last edited:
The normie brain is one of absolute ego. They think they're greatest thing ever, like how toilets think they're the greatest thing ever because 50 guys a day want to fuck them.

Are you fucking kidding me ?! I literally can’t do those shit,how tf do you think those are everyday shit, you sound like a normgroid who can DO those stuff and life is easy for you

Yeah sure dude, being able to get out of bed and your body not hurting you 24/7 requires special genetics

Positive reinforcement

Prior to getting blackpilled a lot of incel looking guys also have that same kind of energy. Imo it's loss of hope and realization that most things are pointless if the chances of doing it won't get you attraction from women that removes that kind of hope and willingness to do anything.

Yeah sure dude, being able to get out of bed and your body not hurting you 24/7 requires special genetics
Then you are a normie so gtfo faggot, you’re clearly not depressed enough to be here

Prior to getting blackpilled a lot of incel looking guys also have that same kind of energy. Imo it's loss of hope and realization that most things are pointless if the chances of doing it won't get you attraction from women that removes that kind of hope and willingness to do anything.

That just sounds stupid to me

Food still tastes good
Sleep still feels good
Money is still needed for all the things you enjoy in life
Etc

The black pill is what motivated me more to pursue goals outside of attracting women

@Mentally lost cel
Lastly:
Your shitty life is your motivation, if your desire to escape your current life isn't enough then you are ironically content with life and you don't find it that bad

You have it backwards, you don't find motivation to escape a life you hate, the hatred you have for your current life IS YOUR MOTIVATION TO ESCAPE IT, and again, if that isn't enough, then your life isn't really that bad, you just have a Martyr Complex and like feeling sorry for yourself

People here are not motivated because they're blackpilled and because they never experienced even a normie level of intimacy (keeps a normie going for a long time).

Some people here might be malnourished... kind of sounds like it.

Yeah I was kinda energetic before the black pill

Food still tastes good
Sleep still feels good
Etc

The black pill is what motivated me more to pursue goals outside of attracting women

@Mentally lost cel
Lastly:

Escape to do what exactly?

Food still tastes good
Sleep still feels good
Etc

It depends on what the response to being blackpilled is for different guys imo. For some guys it motivates them even more despite the odds. For others they can't find something to motivate them other than having the bare necessities in life because previously all that was keeping them going was the hopes of one day attracting a woman. So they stagnate. Different people, different effects tbh

Last edited:
Think of these normies as hunters. They are energized because their brain knows theres things around them they can accomplish and achieve. Like a hunter thats in a forest knowing that forest has resources and animals they can eat, so they are mentally prepared to hunt for it. Now imagine a hunter stuck in barren field. Nothing to eat, nothing to achieve. There is no point in hunting because you are at the point of starvation and any further energy wasted will surely mean death. This is where depression comes in. Your brain has acknowledged that the chances of survival and achievement in your circumstance is depleted, so it prepares you for death, leaving you drained and depressed.

Think of these normies as hunters. They are energized because their brain knows theres things around them they can accomplish and achieve. Like a hunter thats in a forest knowing that forest has resources and animals they can eat, so they are mentally prepared to hunt for it. Now imagine a hunter stuck in barren field. Nothing to eat, nothing to achieve. There is no point in hunting because you are at the point of starvation and any further energy wasted will surely mean death. This is where depression comes in. Your brain has acknowledged that the chances of survival and achievement in your circumstance is depleted, so it prepares you for death, leaving you drained and depressed.
Normies are not hunters,they are like pathetic animals who can’t do shit one on one

i'd be super motivated if i wake up tomorrow and find myself to be 6'5. imagine the prospect of fucking raw pussies by the attraction of height alone
Dude I don't really care how I get the pussy or if the pussy wants me

This whole thing that a lot of men seem to be "hung up" on about a women "being attracted to you" has never been something I cared about, if a woman has a look of disgust while I fuck her it makes no difference to me, and in some ways it might arouse me more

From what I've observed in life so far, most people see themselves as the "protagonist" of their own story, that's why they have to be "the good guy" or get things "the right/honorable way", that's why everything for them is about pride, they have to be able to "hold their head up high", get things done in a way that makes them "proud of themselves"

I see myself as just "a guy", protagonist, antagonist, doesn't matter, I just want what I want, and I'm going do whatever it takes to get it, regardless of any rules or anyones feelings, or if anyone thinks I'm "good" or "bad", etc, fuck everybody else lol (you guys can stay chained to the rules if you want, but all you are doing is handicapping yourself)

JFL at your "incels are incels coz they're not motivated" bluepilled self-blaming bullshit.
Quote where I said anything this retarded, please don't project your stupidity onto others, I said nothing about what makes an incel and incel, learn to read

Escape to do what exactly?
If you can't come up with anything I'm pretty sure I can bet you never spent much time thinking about it

Last edited:
Dude I don't really care how I get the pussy or if the pussy wants me

This whole thing that a lot of men seem to be "hung up" on about a women "being attracted to you" has never been something I cared about, if a woman has a look of disgust while I fuck her it makes no difference to me, and in some ways it might arouse me more

From what I've observed in life so far, most people see themselves as the "protagonist" of their own story, that's why they have to be "the good guy" or get things "the right/honorable way", that's why everything for them is about pride, they have to be able to "hold their head up high", get things done in a way that makes them "proud of themselves"

I see myself as just "a guy", protagonist, antagonist, doesn't matter, I just want what I want, and I'm going do whatever it takes to get it, regardless of any rules or anyones feelings, or if anything thinks I'm good or bad, etc, fuck everybody else lol (you guys can stay chained to the rules if you want, but all you are doing is limiting yourself)

Quote where I said anything this retarded, please don't project your stupidity onto others, I said nothing about what makes an incel and incel, learn to read

If you can't come up with anything I'm pretty sure I can bet you never spent much time thinking about it
Limiting yourself is bad yeah but doing evil stuff is just wrong

Limiting yourself is bad yeah but doing evil stuff is just wrong
There is no such thing as "evil" or "wrong", you can't even scientifically quantify those concepts, they only exist in a "spiritual" (religious) context

When a snake eats the young of some other animal it didn't do something "wrong" or "evil", it just ate some food to survive

There's no such thing as right or wrong, only things that would be unfavorable or favorable to others, depending on whose doing it and who its being done to

Guys like you will call yourself black pilled yet you still believe in morality JFL

You have "half measure" mindset, you haven't gone all the way yet

Seriously be honest for a moment and think of how childish the phrase "doing evil stuff is just wrong" sounds

Its not only circular logic, but it sounds like something a 5 year old would say

There is no such thing as "evil" or "wrong", you can't even scientifically quantify those concepts, they only exist in a "spiritual" (religious) context

When a snake eats the young of some other animal it didn't do something "wrong" or "evil", it just ate some food to survive

There's no such thing as right or wrong, only things that would be unfavorable or favorable to others, depending on whose doing it and who its being done to

Guys like you will call yourself black pilled yet you still believe in morality JFL

You have "half measure" mindset, you haven't gone all the way yet

Seriously be honest for a moment and think of how childish the phrase "doing evil stuff is just wrong" sounds

Its not only circular logic, but it sounds like something a 5 year old would say
there IS such a thing as evil
So we should all be piece of shit people? You sound like an edgy teenager who’s in a philosophy class, animals do that because they are animals you dumb fuck, we are not animals,I guess you want to eat some babies? Then gtfo faggot

i believe in morality and I wouldn’t have it any other way, also how tf do you believe in full measures? You sound like a bragging tough wannabe retard

there IS such a thing as evil
There really isn't, its just nonsense you were raised to believe, no different than all the other blue pilled nonsense you were raised to believe

So we should all be piece of shit people?
You are using circular logic here and that's a strawman too, you're the one asserting that it would make someone a "piece of shit"

animals do that because they are animals you dumb fuck, we are not animals
Now watch as you go on in other threads using evolution psychology to rationalize why women choose certain males based on "biological hard-wiring"

You guys don't have any "true stances", you jump back and forth between whatever stance suits your current narrative

If "were not animals" then don't use "evolution psychology" as a rationalization for anything from this point forward then, you can't have it both ways

Humans can't be spoken about as if were animals when its convenient to your current argument but then when you want to be a moralfag all of a sudden were "higher beings", choose a damn stance and stop being a hypocrite, that's the problem with the guys on this forum, you guys don't have "concrete beliefs"

,I guess you want to eat some babies? Then gtfo faggot
Would I eat a baby - If there's no other food around and I'm starving to death yes, but there's no reason to just go around randomly eating babies. Again you have childish mindset, you don't realize that you keep using circular logic, you start of with the premise that "evil exists" and then make arguments based on that, which makes the arguments pointless because you've already presupposed you are right to begin with

You took a huge leap from "morality isn't real" to "well you must eat babies then"

i believe in morality and I wouldn’t have it any other way, also how tf do you believe in full measures? You sound like a bragging tough wannabe retard
You can believe whatever you want, but don't complain about how those handicaps affect you later in life though lol

I for one believe that incels are already handicapped enough, and by that note we can't afford to restrict ourselves based on modern norms of morality

This is no brag, this is just common sense

There really isn't, its just nonsense you were raised to believe, no different than all the other blue pilled nonsense you were raised to believe

You are using circular logic here and that's a strawman too, you're the one asserting that it would make someone a "piece of shit"

Now watch as you go on in other threads using evolution psychology to rationalize why women choose certain males based on "biological hard-wiring"

You guys don't have any "true stances", you jump back and forth between whatever stance suits your current narrative

If "were not animals" then don't use "evolution psychology" as a rationalization for anything from this point forward then, you can't have it both ways

Humans can't be spoken about as if were animals when its convenient to your current argument but then when you want to be a moralfag all of a sudden were "higher beings", choose a damn stance and stop being a hypocrite, that's the problem with the guys on this forum, you guys don't have "concrete beliefs"

Would I eat a baby - If there's no other food around and I'm starving to death yes, but there's no reason to just go around randomly eating babies. Again you have childish mindset, you don't realize that you keep using circular logic, you start of with the premise that "evil exists" and then make arguments based on that, which makes the arguments pointless because you've already presupposed you are right to begin with

You took a huge leap from "morality isn't real" to "well you must eat babies then"

You can believe whatever you want, but don't complain about how those handicaps affect you later in life though lol

I for one believe that incels are already handicapped enough, and by that note we can't afford to restrict ourselves based on modern norms of morality

This is no brag, this is just common sense
Dude you are the most retarded self righteous prick in here, it’s not about Woman choosing the best genes it’s about the ostracizing and bullying by those who are different than us just because we act shy or look weird, you’re probably just entering puberty and having these edgy thoughts on yourself, please don’t waste my time and Kill yourself

Dude you are the most retarded self righteous prick in here
I don't see how someone is being "self righteous" when their position is literally that they don't believe in morality, you need to spend some more time looking up the meanings of words and phrases and less time trying to use them

Self-righteousness - also called sanctimoniousness, sententiousness and holier-than-thou attitudes is a feeling or display of (usually smug) moral superiority derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person

You are ironically the self righteous prick here trying to assert a standard of "moral superiority"

I'm saying morality doesn't matter and it isn't even real

Try and be self aware for once in your life

it’s not about Woman choosing the best genes it’s about the ostracizing and bullying by those who are different than us just because we act shy or look weird
1. Shyness part makes sense in your argument, "looking weird" is about women picking the best genes

2. Do you think its a coincidence that people who "look weird" are usually "shy"?

you’re probably just entering puberty and having these edgy thoughts on yourself, please don’t waste my time and Kill yourself
Between the two of us it will probably be you that kills themselves

If my future continues along the current path I'm on, in a few years from now I'll be wealthy, and I'll have an active sex life

Whereas you are going to keep yourself broke and sex starved because "paying for sex is bad"

So good luck with that, JFL

Last edited:
I don't see how someone is being "self righteous" when their position is literally that they don't believe in morality, you need to spend some more time looking up the meanings of words and phrases and less time trying to use them

Self-righteousness - also called sanctimoniousness, sententiousness and holier-than-thou attitudes is a feeling or display of (usually smug) moral superiority derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person

You are ironically the self righteous prick here trying to assert a standard of "moral superiority"

I'm saying morality doesn't matter and it isn't even real

Try and be self aware for once in your life

1. Shyness part makes sense in your argument, "looking weird" is about women picking the best genes

2. Do you think its a coincidence that people who "look weird" are usually "shy"?

Between the two of us it will probably be you that kills themselves, if my future continues along the current path I'm on

In a few years from now I'll be wealthy, and I'll have an active sex life

Whereas you are going to keep yourself broke and sex starved because "paying for sex is bad"

So JFL
lol I ain’t gonna Kill myself faggot, keep dreaming to that, keep thinking and justifying that morality is non existent because you’re a piece of shit person, if you can do everyday stuff you don’t belong here you fucking normie piece of shit , don’t be so sure that you ain’t gonna Kill yourself though faggots like you never know the real life

lol I ain’t gonna Kill myself faggot, keep dreaming to that
I don't care either way, nothing to dream about, just explaining that the whole "kill yourself" thing coming from you is funny when you plan on doing nothing with yourself, you're more likely to do it than me

keep thinking and justifying that morality is non existent because you’re a piece of shit person
Ironically only people who believe in morality care about "justification", you are just projecting your mindset onto me, I've never thought about justifying anything, I'll do what I want because it pleases me, no justification required, that's for ego obsessed people who need to "feel right"

if you can do everyday stuff you don’t belong here
I'm starting to get the feeling that you belong in highschool

don’t be so sure that you ain’t gonna Kill yourself though faggots like you never know the real life
Yeah, sure bud, think I'll end this here

Last edited:
I don't care either way, nothing to dream about, just explaining that the whole "kill yourself" thing coming from you is funny when you plan on doing nothing with yourself, you're more likely to do it than me

Ironically only people who believe in morality care about "justification", you are just projecting your mindset onto me, I've never thought about justifying anything, I'll do what I want because it pleases me, no justification required, that's for ego obsessed people who need to "feel right"

I'm starting to get the feeling that you belong in highschool

Yeah, sure bud, think I'll end this here
I’m more likely to do it how,I literally said I won’t do it you retard, also you are literally trying to justify the bullshits you’re spewing here, I hope you kil yourself ASAP, because you’re a normie piece of shit unlike us

depression. I used to laugh and joke about mental illness but after starting college I realized its a real thing that people go through even chads and normies.

I took meds for a short term and at times i get better but still i always relapse and spend all day on my computer or bed, im currently on meds and i feel better
the normies I can understand, but chads and foids? jfl

It's laughable, they might as well just kill themselves already, there's nothing left in life. They won the prize, if that's not enough to make them happy, I'm sorry but...

I don't know tbh , i have zero energy