Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tf do you argue with normies (on instagram, YouTube) and why does it make me so mad if they're so ignorant/wrong on objectively correct stuff?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
On instagram and YouTube I make comments (that are objectively true and can actually be proven) and many normies go like "no you're wrong" or "no, you dumb fuck, I live there" or "that's just an exception"... it angers me much more than it should but these idiots are just so dumb and ignorant and arrogant and rude- I'm 100% in the right. This isn't some believe (like if god exists or not, although he doesn't) but objectively true stuff that is true of Europe (and they literally attack me saying how wrong I am and stupid)

I don't ever talk to anyone IRL but normies on instagram and YouTube or IDIOTS. I can't even write what I think on there otherwise I'll be banned/suspended

You can't.
Some time ago I created huge Pokemon iceberg chart (over 500 enties) and people thought some entries are bullshit, even after I provided them proof that what I say is right.

Don’t argue them?
yes but it still annoys/angers me (even now still) more than it should. I literally know (proof isn't always that prevalent but it's still true. for example about Europe/germany, they say I'm wrong and I literally know!) That's just one out of 100 examples
anyway. you're right. I have to stop and not even open the comments

You can't.
Some time ago I created huge Pokemon iceberg chart (over 500 enties) and people thought some entries are bullshit, even after I provided them proof that what I say is right.
yup, I get you. It's either me writing something that's objectively true, then they reply with just FALSE stuff or I reply and they say I'm wrong (even if I'm right and I KNOW). Like stuff about Europe /cats, or many other stuff

yup, I get you. It's either me writing something that's objectively true, then they reply with just FALSE stuff or I reply and they say I'm wrong (even if I'm right and I KNOW). Like stuff about Europe /cats, or many other stuff
Apocalyptic Pokemon

Last edited:
Simple thing is I don’t. What good does arguing with NPCs do for you? Nothing

In fact you should sometimes agree with them if they are making a dumb decision.

yes but it still annoys/angers me (even now still) more than it should.
Can’t relate. I can never let myself get tilted. It’s not like I don’t want to, I’m emotionally incapable thanks to being bullied to no end; I always just put them on block or ignore them completely.

Arguing with normies is completely useless anyway. They are all just so immensely combative and won’t hesitate to tear it all down and sacrifice everything at their disposal just for the sake of “winning” an “argument” with you. Why would you ever even wanna go against someone like that? What do you wish to achieve? Jfl.

don't talk to them, ignore them and pretty much ignore everyone who try to act aggressively to you.
you don't wanna end up with normies incel shamming you for your looks.