Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tf do i stay asleep the whole night?

Left4Dead

Left4Dead

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
The only time I can stay asleep is when I stay up for 24+ hours straight but if i don't do that then I won't stay asleep and I'll keep waking up over and over again.

Anyway to stop this?

I have this problem too recently.
It started last year when I took Serteraline. I stopped taking it and it slowly went away but not fully. Recently it has gotten worse.
I take Xanax sometimes but it doesn't do anything.

Do you wagecuck?
I think the main reason for me is my stressful wagecuck. I had a 5 day vacation and it almost was gone for a couple days.

I have this problem too recently.
It started last year when I took Serteraline. I stopped taking it and it slowly went away but not fully. Recently it has gotten worse.
I take Xanax sometimes but it doesn't do anything.

Do you wagecuck?
I think the main reason for me is my stressful wagecuck. I had a 5 day vacation and it almost was gone for a couple days.
Nah I'm a little ol' neet

I can't wait.for.the long sleep where I never wake up

Alcohol
Weed
Sleeping pills

Magnesium, melatonin, also maybe try listening to some relaxing music/ambience

The only time I can stay asleep is when I stay up for 24+ hours straight but if i don't do that then I won't stay asleep and I'll keep waking up over and over again.

Anyway to stop this?
Stop being incel since its causing you to be stressed and depressed which is bad for sleep

Stop being incel since its causing you to be stressed and depressed which is bad for sleep
I was never an incel, just a virgin :soy:

Anyway to stop this?
It is brutal to stay up for that long. Sometimes still happens, but what worked for me was medication (primarly benzodiazepines) but you may develop tolerance over time

depends on what works. some need generic sleeping pills others may need antipsychotics like Seroquel.
yes I started on seroquel and worked just fine, just that alone for 1 year. Means that if someone never took medication, it works af