Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tf did we come to a point in soyciety where troons are accepted

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
But normies still wont accept virgin incels

It might be because troons don't want to rape women, fuck children and gas the jews ....

The way 90% of incels carry themselves is utterly disgusting. And I'm saying that as a 31yo khhv 2018 og user.

It might be because troons don't want to rape women, fuck children
Cat Day GIF

I Don't Know What Troon iz! :-D! LetS PlAy rOBLOx friend I Want To Pick Up Loot in ApocalYpse Rising New Map

png-transparent-smiley-emoticon-desktop-face-lol-miscellaneous-internet-know-your-meme-thumbnail.png

But normies still wont accept virgin incels
social status above all = any fag or troon creature is acceptable if it has social status and a group, which fags and troons have

It might be because troons don't want to rape women, fuck children and gas the jews ....

The way 90% of incels carry themselves is utterly disgusting. And I'm saying that as a 31yo khhv 2018 og user.

this is what happens when you remove god

A pretty good number of them seem to want to do those things though, at least the first two. There's a reason why troons and their sympathizers went even further in trying to censor kiwifarms than they've ever went after this forum, and why Males of Reddit, for example, was banned off Twitter just a day after being created before returning, even though both of those simply screenshot what troons are saying and show it to the public.

Troons know that if the public at large found out about their "euphoria boners", rape fantasies, and so on, it'd be over for them.

Everything is fucked. People are killing each other because of some imaginary borders that only exist so politicians have a job, people are killing each other because of imaginary space wizards, people are pretending that women are men and men are women, Americans (notice how I didn't say people this time) would rather mass produce bulletproof backpacks instead of banning weapons like every other country ever... I am not surprised by anything anymore at this point.

I just got a job doing outdoor work and a troon is a manager of my team FML

>shit IT say

Actually many do wanna fuck kids.