Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How tf am I supposed to cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
I look like a less ugly version of saint black ops2cel. I’m losing my grip on reality. My chest literally feels tight and heavy right now from the pain. Inceldom is not right. Fellow trucels please enlighten me.:feelscry:

Last edited:
im runnin out of copes , nothing works anymore

I look like a less ugly version of saint black ops2cel. I’m losing my grip on reality. My chest literally feels tight and heavy right now from the pain. Inceldom is not right. Fellow trucels please enlighten me.:feelscry:
show me.

LDAR fucking sucks. I can’t just lay in bed, Jack off, smoke weed, etc. my whole life.
Yea, I lived a relatively sedentary life before lockdown so it didn’t really impact me as much as it did normies but eventually it became soul crushing doing the same shit every day. More active nowadays though

Speculation on investments or gamble.

and lose more than you gain jfl
You can take leverage on SPY 500 and hope it continues its bull run.
Or trade the $TQQQ which would've turned any investor a millionaire had he held for a decade.

You can take leverage on SPY 500 and hope it continues its bull run.
Or trade the $TQQQ which would've turned any investor a millionaire had he held for a decade.
You cannot win when there are firms that operate HFT and run AI game.

You cannot win when there are firms that operate HFT and run AI game.
They play the intraday trading game: so far, they've failed at longer-term strategies.
This is why most day traders fail: too much competition with the institutions.

Last edited:
I'm playing breath of the wild on master mode and I'm going to beat the game again it's a fun cope tbh other than that I'm watching shows