Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How tf am I still alive ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I am suffering so much these days I don’t know why

I’m just so fucking sad and depressed and filled with hatred and pain

Everyone must Suffer as I have suffered ! They must suffer with me!

You must Help me !

They say death is a new beginning, hope it’s true

Brutal. Any certain reason? Or just in general.

It's just your survival instinct telling you to go on, no matter how shitty your situation is. This is why it absolutely infuriates me when people say that suicide is weakness, but enduring pain is brave. No. It's the other way around!

It's just your survival instinct telling you to go on, no matter how shitty your situation is. This is why it absolutely infuriates me when people say that suicide is weakness, but enduring pain is brave. No. It's the other way around!
Nah enduring pain is brutal and brave

I don’t know really maybe school or just general, I’m stressed out
Brutal.

Your subject is really unforgiving tbh. I can understand it.

For levitating stress I usually walk/run around (often in circles in my flat). I used to press some therapeutical clay, ball or hand trainer over the years too.

Remember to take breaks (if possible), I personally relaxed always with a show on TV (with mobile/PC off) in the night after work/studies, used most commonly Forensic Files or Shark documentaries for it. Here you shouldn't learn anymore, but completely dull your mind.

For learning the 45/15 method is often good (45min learning, 15min coping, long time/most of the day) or you do it in intervalls (a few hours permanent learning, then end) - however you like. However there must be a time where you do nothing too/are just done.

This is all the advice I have for stress levitation. Maybe use dried lavendula if possible, many say that it helps with sleep/stress relieval (for me personal it didn't help, only created dirt/smell).

If you have to learn something by memory use Anki, saves time/energy. And there is nothing wrong -particularly in your programme- to do something in the next year and only focussing on the other exams.

Last edited:
I've already suffered enough. It's time for me to chill out and have fun for once.

Yes. Though I'm in denial, my experiences and current health issues are more than enough justification for roping.

Still, I distract myself by describing the past on this site.

Try smoking weed brocel, that always relaxes me when im stressed.

I've already suffered enough. It's time for me to chill out and have fun for once.
How so, Chads and Stacies are the only ones having real fun while we rot in our basements :feelsrope:

At this point I'm just existing.

I’ll be better if you do a video for me :cryfeels::cryfeels: or do a music ft me

Yeah same
Sorry I still haven't done a vlog to mention you there. I haven't felt like vlogging in a long time. But I think I'll end up doing one.

Sorry I still haven't done a vlog to mention you there. I haven't felt like vlogging in a long time. But I think I'll end up doing one.
Plz bro I’ll love it

I am suffering so much these days I don’t know why
Yes. Why would that be?
Why?

I really don't know ..,

It's because you can't stick your pensi in a stinky warm moist vagene my nigguh.

I’m in my 5th year too :cryfeels:
Pretty brutal. I had no friends for the first 4.5 years. Then afterwards finally 1 friend, but she turned against me when a girl falsly accused me of stalking in the next year.