Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how tallfags look coming onto this forum

6'0 isn't this magical pussy magnet.

If that were true then me and many others wouldn't be here.

Hell even the founder of this forum is like 6'1 I think.

Just having a above average height isn't enough to ascend mang.
memes write themselves lmao if you are so mentally ill that you cant get a laid as a tallfaggot atleast stop bragging about it and i will stop complaining simple as, and seeing tallfaggot complain then im 5'7 some teenagers mog me in height and i have to listen to you tallfaggots complain, its like millionare complaining about their life infront of starving homeless person.

Because they're white/black + not as hideous as they claim to be
My face is 2/10 because of lazy-eye and horrible skin problems, I am bald aswell. No height for my FACE.

memes write themselves lmao if you are so mentally ill that you cant get a laid as a tallfaggot atleast stop bragging about it and i will stop complaining simple as, and seeing tallfaggot complain then im 5'7 some teenagers mog me in height and i have to listen to you tallfaggots complain, its like millionare complaining about their life infront of starving homeless person.
I'm not bragging nor complaining about my height.

Believe it or not, you don't have to have everything physical characteristic that you have to be bad in order to be an incel.

6'0 is not a special height at all. Sure it's not a bad height but being 6'0 alone while having a bad face will not ascend you.

You need to at least have a decent looking face to ascend (or you can get crazy lucky but I can say the same for short guys too)

if you trust me you can show me on discord and i'll say what i think. people here have shown me their face and i refuse to even divulge features as i keep privacy 100%. up to you. but until i see your face i can't help but assume you are a volcel to some extent.
I saw his face. he is valid to be here tbh.

I'm not bragging nor complaining about my height.

Believe it or not, you don't have to have everything physical characteristic that you have to be bad in order to be an incel.

6'0 is not a special height at all. Sure it's not a bad height but being 6'0 alone while having a bad face will not ascend you.

You need to at least have a decent looking face to ascend (or you can get crazy lucky but I can say the same for short guys too)
:feelsseriously:

even if they are ugly they get respect from society and other men for their height. shortcels live in hell and are treated like shit by everyone

even if they are ugly they get respect from society and other men for their height. shortcels live in hell and are treated like shit by everyone
I agree with that.

Btw I'm not saying that taller guys have it just as bad as short guys.

I know that short guys have it way worse then tall guys but I was just trying to say that being tall isn't an instant ascention card

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Tallfaggots are like toilets literally, they take their tallfaggot privileges for granted and dont think about it for a second whats kind of hell it is to be a manlet.

6'0 isn't this magical pussy magnet.

If that were true then me and many others wouldn't be here.

Hell even the founder of this forum is like 6'1 I think.

Just having a above average height isn't enough to ascend mang.
Time and time again tallfags confuse the situation. Redpill shit works for 90% of tallfags, it don't for 90% of manlets.

I agree with that.

Btw I'm not saying that taller guys have it just as bad as short guys.

I know that short guys have it way worse then tall guys but I was just trying to say that being tall isn't an instant ascention card
I also agree being tall isn't instant ascension but it puts you miles ahead of short men. You can also looksmaxx as a tallfag and have success, short guys can looksmaxx all they want but they can't get taller.

it's why even if a tallfag is so ugly they have a right to be here, im still not fond of them

a lot of talk about geomaxxing here. i don't consider it a valid point for ascension to have to spend thousands to go to a foreign place to ascend with some village foid.

a lot of geomaxxing has nothing to do with looks either and is all about money and a green card which is a pathway to western countries

Off topic, how much do you think mouth breathing affects it?
It affects it for sure if you’re recent ancestors had forward growth. With asians we inbreeded so much eventually it became permanently embedded so every asian is perfectly developed technically because the face doesn’t develop forward whatsoever from birth until death.

I hate tallfaggots so much its unreal, the seconds someone mentions that they are 6'0 should be insta perma ban i dont give a fuck what mental illness you tallfaggots have death to you all.

you said you are like 6ft3 right? And were saying your face is so repulsive it doesn't matter. You showed me your face and you are legit just a low tier normie.

example for @Stupid Clown . tallfags exaggerate how ugly they are to try and make it seem like they aren't here by choice
His face is normie tier iirc

I saw it on discord I'd rate him 3.75/10 but he has really good hair. kind of looks like a 70s/80s singer
I'll need to see it again tbh I'll find the thread again some time. I never saved it cuz that's weird imo. I do remember him looking pretty average though maybe LTN

B4a0133a9ef78de52b1a1b30a39749f0

Foids can't judge height for shit

Anything 6ft+ might as well be 6ft5 to them

There are endless heightwhores and the great thing about height is 1 inch is 1 inch. It's not like say, eye shape, eye area, eye color, jaw shape, which have tons of variables. 1 inch is simple 1 inch

If you are 6ft1 and not facially deformed (i doubt you are) you are here by choice
Didnt you see the threads about him where his face got leaked ? He is really truecel looking and got told by Discord foids to never smile again

Whatever, I know my situation as an incel, I don't need to convince anyone

i'm 6'3 with fucked up teeth, receding chin and balding
i have so much sex wow i fuck all day, all night, all day, all night, again again i'm so popular and women ovulate when looking at me

at least according to you niggers

i'm 6'3 with fucked up teeth, receding chin and balding
i have so much sex wow i fuck all day, all night, all day, all night, again again i'm so popular and women ovulate when looking at me

at least according to you niggers
Silence graynigger tallfag

I'm 6'1 and my face is so hideous that other incels still ritualistically mock me. There comes a point where height doesn't matter. Girls all have access to hotter guys on tinder. Why would they settle for a tall ugly guy?
Im pretty sure Ive seen your face and your a ltn at the worst you make it sound like you are truecel tier

Im pretty sure Ive seen your face and your a ltn at the worst you make it sound like you are truecel tier
Girls call me a downie and tell me I'll never have sex.

Blud you’re a strong 5’10 you can legit larp as 6 foot you deluded sperg. You do understand the manlets here see you as a tallfag right

So 5’10 is manlet but 6 foot is tallfag. Same logic as some other 5’9 fags I’ve come across claiming they’re manlet and I’m tallfag at 5’11

Foids can't judge height for shit

Anything 6ft+ might as well be 6ft5 to them

There are endless heightwhores and the great thing about height is 1 inch is 1 inch. It's not like say, eye shape, eye area, eye color, jaw shape, which have tons of variables. 1 inch is simple 1 inch

If you are 6ft1 and not facially deformed (i doubt you are) you are here by choice
legit tbh, if u show a chad for us to rate, 10 ppl would all rate him differrently even if they knew hes chad. but height statistic is just simple fact theres ton of statistic that record height in relation with dating success and its undeniable