Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL how tallfags look coming onto this forum

I'm 6'1 and my face is so hideous that other incels still ritualistically mock me. There comes a point where height doesn't matter. Girls all have access to hotter guys on tinder. Why would they settle for a tall ugly guy?

reminds me of those niggers in tiktok comment sections, "nah bro I'm 6'3 but I get no play either we in this together bro:feelsbadman:" like who is we nigga

Ropemaxxed chad

I'm 6'1 and my face is so hideous that other incels still ritualistically mock me. There comes a point where height doesn't matter. Girls all have access to hotter guys on tinder. Why would they settle for a tall ugly guy?
the way women see it 6'3 is average, since below 6' men arent even considered as human

Wait I just realized you're literally a tall'fag'

There are no shortage of heightwhores granted you need to geomaxx if it is as bad as you say, besides at least no manlet or average normie will make fun of you since you can intimidate them to oblivion

I hate tallfaggots so much its unreal, the seconds someone mentions that they are 6'0 should be insta perma ban i dont give a fuck what mental illness you tallfaggots have death to you all.

Funny GIF

There are no shortage of heightwhores granted you need to geomaxx if it is as bad as you say, besides at least no manlet or average normie will make fun of you since you can intimidate them to oblivion
Let him sulk here lol, he's one digging his grave why should you bat an eye

I installed a mod that allowed me to match with girls from other countries and they all rejected me.

You guys don't understand how the world works

I wouldn't wish inceldom on my worst enemies he also seems like good fellow so he doesn't desrves it either

I hate tallfaggots so much its unreal, the seconds someone mentions that they are 6'0 should be insta perma ban i dont give a fuck what mental illness you tallfaggots have death to you all.
They need to be confident and take showers, yo

A poll showed they view 6'4 as the new average. I wish I could find it.
Foids can't judge height for shit

Anything 6ft+ might as well be 6ft5 to them

There are endless heightwhores and the great thing about height is 1 inch is 1 inch. It's not like say, eye shape, eye area, eye color, jaw shape, which have tons of variables. 1 inch is simple 1 inch

If you are 6ft1 and not facially deformed (i doubt you are) you are here by choice

They need to be confident and take showers, yo
you said you are like 6ft3 right? And were saying your face is so repulsive it doesn't matter. You showed me your face and you are legit just a low tier normie.

example for @Stupid Clown . tallfags exaggerate how ugly they are to try and make it seem like they aren't here by choice

Its not average

Niggas just lying about their height too much
not 6'3 but idk man, come to germany, im a manlet here at 5'9, literally shorter than actual first gen middle eastern immigrants

And then add white to that
until i see his face and judge for myself im going to assume he is not an incel and just a blackpiller. have a hard time believing he is a genuine incel

This is the truth, height is only a multiplier and if you have nothing you gain nothing.

you said you are like 6ft3 right? And were saying your face is so repulsive it doesn't matter. You showed me your face and you are legit just a low tier normie.

example for @Stupid Clown . tallfags exaggerate how ugly they are to try and make it seem like they aren't here by choice
My conjecture is that they love to get a kick out of their self inflicted misery. The fact they're "different" from normscums turns them on

6'0 isn't this magical pussy magnet.

If that were true then me and many others wouldn't be here.

Hell even the founder of this forum is like 6'1 I think.

Just having a above average height isn't enough to ascend mang.

I installed a mod that allowed me to match with girls from other countries and they all rejected me.

You guys don't understand how the world works
even asia? No way noodles rejected you you’re below average but not deformed tier you face mog most of this forum

I'm not lying about my face being hideous tho. Yeah, if you're average or even LTN as long as you're not autistic if you're tall it's not over for you but for guys like me it never even began

even asia? No way noodles rejected you you’re below average but not deformed tier you face mog most of this forum
You don't get it bro muh mentalcel bro I'm so sick of this forum

6'0 isn't this magical pussy magnet.

If that were true then me and many others wouldn't be here.

Hell even the founder of this forum is like 6'1 I think.

Just having a above average height isn't enough to ascend mang.
Nah you're only 6' so you might be a truecel, same goes for @VideoGameCoper. But the rest are whiners

I'm not lying about my face being hideous tho. Yeah, if you're average or even LTN as long as you're not autistic if you're tall it's not over for you but for guys like me it never even began
if you trust me you can show me on discord and i'll say what i think. people here have shown me their face and i refuse to even divulge features as i keep privacy 100%. up to you. but until i see your face i can't help but assume you are a volcel to some extent.

I’m 5’10. If I got LL to 6ft nothing would chanhe

if you trust me you can show me on discord and i'll say what i think. people here have shown me their face and i refuse to even divulge features as i keep privacy 100%. up to you. but until i see your face i can't help but assume you are a volcel to some extent.
Ok

Because they're white/black + not as hideous as they claim to be
true. I’m one of the most hideous people on this forum yall indians mog me