Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall r u

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

Banned
-
ft. and inches = gay
only cm

I'm 178

179. I mog you bruh.

Muh nibba bANNEd

Original thread

banned for discriminating against non metric users

:f: for my nigga @NiBBaCel

176 cm but i am trying to do stretches to fix my back. Architecture is very tiresome and ruining on the back

Im 170. It is over for me.

8 feet tall here by the way.

Man Riding a Giant Bunny  51573

176 cm but i am trying to do stretches to fix my back. Architecture is very tiresome and ruining on the back
Same here I’m only 168cm but I try and stretch my back

It seems that many incels in this forum are 170cm most of the time; how tall were you at fifteen and sixteen? You know? I see shortcels complaining that since teens haven't grown up, so the question, that's all
I cant remember but i was shorter.

It seems that many incels in this forum are 170cm most of the time; how tall were you at fifteen and sixteen? You know? I see shortcels complaining that since teens haven't grown up, so the question, that's all
I was 167cm at 16 years old I thought it was a cute height.

I was the same height even then, or maybe a few centimeters shorter. I basically stopped growing after these ages.