Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall is this height measurement?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
JFwbxO4.jpg

Idk how 2 use inches and foot

you're bit more than 5'8

its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

5'8 and a bit

Accept your FiveATE

:fuk:

I can still get Stacies, right?

aren't you a nigcel??
your best bet is to look at phub insights and find countries were foids crave bbc. but my recent small research showed less evidence of jbb :cryfeels::cryfeels:

From 5'11 to a bit over 5'8.

Brutal height measurement pill

What's worse is that I measured this in the morning. :feelskek:
I know the feeling; last time that I checked, I wake up over 5'11 around 181 or more cm but shrink down later by 179 cm at night and worse after exercise, lol

I know the feeling; last time that I checked, I wake up over 5'11 around 181 or more cm but shrink down later by 179 cm at night and worse after exercise, lol
Your midday height is 180?

Over bro feels you :(

Now, measure your dick properly. :feelsEhh:

I thought you were 5'11 breh :feelshaha:

aren't you a nigcel??
your best bet is to look at phub insights and find countries were foids crave bbc. but my recent small research showed less evidence of jbb :cryfeels::cryfeels:

The polar opposite is true, in fact. In the Netherlands I note two types of Black people, extremely tall (these are all at least 6'6 with the toilets all being at least 6'4) and extremely short ones (rarely above 5'2, both male and female). Blacks only exist in these extremes here, obviously only males from the former group ever date and even then almost exclusively in their group or with the shorter Blacks (their kids are the only average height Blacks you might see).

Blacks only seem to exist in the extreme here, either they're obese as fuck or they look staving or they're super-ripped. I rarely see average Blacks in anything they're always in some extreme.

My guess is that this might be fetish maximisation, tall and lean works for men, but tall and lean daughters are a by-product. Meanwhile obese landwhales are some of the most successful reproducers as are short toilets, short fat sons are a by-product. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Black fetish is so rare among females, that I'd say that it's the only racial fetish that I don't encounter on a daily basis. Heck, I can go months without seeing a Black male non-Black female couple, meanwhile everyone is dating Black girls.

5'8'' and 3/8th of an inch

5'8 is short, but I am 5'8.4 which is taller than that. I'm not coping!
anything below 5'10 is considered short in modern times:feelsaww:
better need a face to compensate

Anything below 6’3” is short in 2022 :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

I’m 5’11” and incel :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
5'11 wont do anything for your face/high inhib and non-nt personality
you have met the minimum quota for height but failing on other areas

From what I checked, Air Force (I used a tape measurer to find it was 3 cm tall) / Air Force 1 just gives like 3 cm.
ok I stand corrected so it's 1 inch boost
which shoes give 2inch?? without going into cope category of lifts :feelshaha::feelshaha:

which shoes give 2inch?? without going into cope category of lifts :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I think elevator shoes are the best option.
Without being elevator shoes, I think only for thick boots for those with large feet like 11+; from what I know, these types of shoes tend to have above-average height increases than those with shorter feet, which seems unfair.

Fila Disruptor male shoes give 1.5 inch 4cm, Puma RSX also, female Fila Disruptors give a bit over 3 inches and visually they look almost the same, best choice if you can find the size.