Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall is Gigachad?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Gigachad

As everyone knows, Gigachad has to be perfect both in terms of face and height. He can't have a single flaw. He can't be mogged by another man. Since the tallest man on earth was 8'11 I think Gigachad should be 9'0 at least but then he'd still only be an inch taller than the tallest man.
So I think it's fair to say that Gigachad is 9'5.

15' minimum. 9' will be considered truecel tier in 5 years.

in the context of "most attractive man you will ever meet in your lifetime", he's probably around 6'5 or 6'6. if we're talking about the hypothetical apex Chad who can never be mogged by anybody, I'd say like 7'2. just sounds like a good number

in the context of "most attractive man you will ever meet in your lifetime", he's probably around 6'5 or 6'6. if we're talking about the hypothetical apex Chad who can never be mogged by anybody, I'd say like 7'2. just sounds like a good number
There are still people who would mog him at 7'2. Obviously they wouldn't have a better face but Gigachad can't be mogged in any way whatsoever.

Gigachad is a 30 foot tall ancient nephilim that survived the great flood. Blessed with good genetics because his ancestors were angels.

Over for non infinite-heightcels. Infinichad cannot be mogged not only by any human but anything

gigachad can reach clouds with his hand
Gigachad is a 30 foot tall ancient nephilim that survived the great flood. Blessed with good genetics because his ancestors were angels.

Anyone who gets 500+ matches in a day in extreme hypergamic places like California or Melbourne is a gigachad.
100+ is a chad.

Realistically giga chad is 6'6