Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How tall guys can be an incel ?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Just 10 cm would've changed my whole life. I saw a video that a guy asking foids about 9/10 face but 5,6 turbo manlet vs over 6ft 3/10 face man. Foids were choosing tall men with 3/10 face. Tell me brocels, if you are tall how can you still be incel ?

Unless very ugly or ethnic and even then, still doesn't face many of the challenges manlets face (emasculation being even worse than no pussy for me, because even if I had sex, I would still get height mogged by fucking children).
Ethnic (in a western country) or manlet is death, combine the two and you get ropefuel for DAYS.

its an odd question... u can be tall af but also ugly... or short but chad..sooo:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Just 10 cm would've changed my whole life. I saw a video that a guy asking foids about 9/10 face but 5,6 turbo manlet vs over 6ft 3/10 face man. Foids were choosing tall men with 3/10 face. Tell me brocels, if you are tall how can you still be incel ?
You know how old these guys are?

Disabilities or mental disorders are the easiest route to inceldom independent of physicalities.

If you are below 6'3 women cannot "truly" love you, i meant loving deeply obsessed .

The ugliest guy in my school was 6'2 and got 2 of the girls I wanted. Height > face will always be law, my good face is completely wasted as I'm an ethnic manlet.

Well. I'm a 3/10 and balding. But if I suddenly became 10 cm taller, I'd have a chance to get a gf, I think.
So, I think dudes who're about 190 cm can't be incels unless they're a 2/10 or worse.
Every foid does like tall dudes. So, being tall gives you an advantage.

My face is atrocious

question is: how tall nigga (aka FACE&lms) be flexing about inceldom for years??:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

I'm 6'4 and I'm an incel due to my face. [UWSL]In the USA height will be very important, but here you would be surprised by the number of boys from 5'6 (even less) to 5'9, with good faces (high normie, chadlite, chad), they get very beautiful girls. I see it every day when I walk down the street. If there is any Spanish here, they will know what I am talking about.[/UWSL]

You can be 7ft+ Height means shit. If you got an ugly mug and shitty frame its over. That size vs. face discussion is subhuman af.

Height is just one of the 3 core and 2 booster things foids want. (3 core = face, height, race. 2 booster = thugmaxx, NT). If your height is awesome but the other 2 cores are fucked you can be an incel. Bonus if the boosters are fucked too.

Either have to be fat.

And I guess Curry/Rice, but gymmaxxing while being tall as fuck will boost your chance, so race wont really matter in the end if you are tall.

Below 6 feet, then sure assuming their are other ugly features, above 6 feet - you must be very ugly.

Well. I'm a 3/10 and balding. But if I suddenly became 10 cm taller, I'd have a chance to get a gf, I think.
So, I think dudes who're about 190 cm can't be incels unless they're a 2/10 or worse.
Every foid does like tall dudes. So, being tall gives you an advantage.
TBH, a tall ugly ogre is scarier and creepier to foids

If you are fat, ugly and have a small dick you can be a incel if you are tall