Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

Pick:

• Below 5'5

Votes: 13 6.9%
  • 5'5-5'6

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • 5'7-5'8

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • 5'9-5'10

Votes: 41 21.7%
  • 5'11-6'

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • 6'1-6'2

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • 6'3+

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
I think like 90% of us here are manlets.

5'8, death sentence in the west

move to a Southern european country or a non western country
the ideal height here (and very much above average) is around 5'10, and you're definitely not a midget at 5'8

Aha, trying to use your argument that tallcels = fakecels?

5'11 if im being generous because i had an afro when i measured JFL

I think like 90% of us here are manlets.
definitely no, there is tons of incels here that are tall, because it will always be
face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>height

move to a Southern european country or a non western country
the ideal height here (and very much above average) is around 5'10, and you're definitely not a midget at 5'8

Where is that?

6'3
Doesn't make as much of a difference as you think it would.

"AHH I'm 5'11 with 6/10 face it's sooo over for us manlets"
If you are over 5'5 with ok face you're not incel...
I'm 5'7 lel btw

1 6'3+
NBAplayers.is

Not quite sure, but leaning towards that being true.
You are wasting your time if you are trying to make that an argument

Is Ronaldo the biggest Chad there?

molrvujsd5p6ftwwvfa2.jpg

5 7 ala non existend

a decent amount of people here are 6 foot and taller from what ive seen.

5'11 (still manlet tier in germany)

Oh look at me I’m 6’5 bro still incel :feels::feels:

182cm or just under 6'0", average where I live (balkanfag.)

How many times will this thread be posted? I feel like I'm going crazy I see this theme constantly. I was literally talking about how repetitive this site is and I mentioned the "how tall are you" constant threads and I switch to the front page and what do I fucking see? HOW TALL ARE YOU THREAD!!! I feel like I died and am now stuck looking at the same shit again and again and again and again and again in a constant cycle.

How many times will this thread be posted? I feel like I'm going crazy I see this theme constantly. I was literally talking about how repetitive this site is and I mentioned the "how tall are you" constant threads and I switch to the front page and what do I fucking see? HOW TALL ARE YOU THREAD!!! I feel like I died and am now stuck looking at the same shit again and again and again and again and again in a constant cycle.

even on an incel forum majority of men are 6ft+

Surprised with the results of the amount of people around my height

6'3
Doesn't make as much of a difference as you think it would.
I'm the same height. It only matters if you're initially good looking.

180cm (around 5'11").
I'm planning to get elevator shoes to get myself above 6'

The reason why it's posted so many times could be that height is extremely important.

182cm or just under 6'0", average where I live (balkanfag.)
Average?
People my age here are also taller than me. Even the fucking women younger than me are around my height or taller

The reason why it's posted so many times could be that height is extremely important.
I agree height is important but seeing the same threads over and over and over and over is too much.

I'm the same height. It only matters if you're initially good looking.
Exactly.If you're unattractive and short.You're an ugly guy who's short.If you're unattractive and tall.You're an ugly guy who just so happens to be tall.
Being ugly comes before everything.

Average?
People my age here are also taller than me. Even the fucking women younger than me are around my height or taller
Average according to cucked statistics, but IRL I get heighmogged constantly and honestly I barely see men under 5'10" so how the fuck is the average only 5'11.5"? Where are all these 5'10" and under young men if I genuinely don't see them? Sure, older men tend to be shorter and I see old bald 5'10" guys, but I legit never see 5'9" collegefags.

There's this little passage way from my bus to the city center in which hundreds of people walk through at once. I get mogged every single time. 6'5" men everywhere, 6'1" - 6'3" extremely common. Then there's me the 5'11.5" manlet. Seriously.

Even women are often 6'0"+ tall. I see at least five 6' women every day if not dozen and dozens of 6'4"+ men. 5'10" women are very common. Every single normie is at least 5'11", AT LEAST. In my class of 50 guys NO ONE is under 5'10". I'm not lying. It's crazy. I analyze everyone's height in my uni and I've maybe seen a few 5'9" guys so far out of 2 thousand and only one was shorter than 5'9".

Just now I was walking my dog. Five women walked by me and two of them were around my height. The rest were 5'9" - 5'10". JFL.

In my class at uni the average height is definitely 6'1" or 6'2" and the overall average is easily 6'2". I don't care about meme statistic when I have my own eyes.

Last edited:
Average according to cucked statistics, but IRL I get heighmogged constantly and honestly I barely see men under 5'10" so how the fuck is the average only 5'11.5"? Where are all these 5'10" and under men if I genuinely don't see them? Sure, older men tend to be shorter and I see old bald 5'10" guys, but I legit never see 5'9" collegefags.

Even women are often 6'0"+ tall. I see at least five 6' women every day and dozens of 6'4"+ men. 5'10" women are very common. Every single normie is at least 5'11", AT LEAST.

In my class at uni the average height is definitely 6'1" or 6'2" and the overall average is easily 6'2". I don't care about meme statistic when I have my own eyes.

Which country bro?

Which country bro?
Croatia. It's even worse further down south where I used to live. In southern Croatia I was legit heightmogged by just about everyone, even older people. Now I live up north and the people are slightly shorter, but still huge because the city I live in is full of southernfags and Bosnians.
>inb4 the average is not that tall
BULLSHIT. Young people are ridiculously tall here. 60+ oldfags are shorter, but I don't care about old people. I compete with people my own age and they're tall as fuck.

I can't even imagine what it's like in Montenegro and southern Bosnia where even the statistics admit that people are 6'0" - 6'1" on average. The actual average there is probably 6'2" - 6'3". It's crazy.
Thing is, southern Croats are identical to Montenegrins and southern Bosnians. We're the same exact people so it pisses me off that people think all Croatians are the same. They measure northern manlets and conclude that everyone is 5'11.5" on average. Southern Croats are easily 6'1" on average. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

I don't care if people think I'm lying or exaggerating, I'm not. I've lived in this country for 24 years, I know what's going on.
>inb4 you only notice tall men
No. I'm autistic, I analyze everyone's height and compare myself to everyone else. That's basically all I do when I'm in public.
At least where I live now there's chink tourists everywhere and they're all midgets. For some reasons chinks prefer continental tourist destinations instead of coastlines.
It feels good when I walk by 5'5" chinks, not going to lie. I just don't get to experience that with natives.

Last edited:
Im 5'8 its fucking over for me lol

6'1/185. This is probably the most recurrent thread we have.

6'1/185. This is probably the most recurrent thread we have.
Other ones being
-dick size
-volcel if you wouldn't with a pic of some woman

Nice avatar btw

Other ones being
-dick size
-volcel if you wouldn't with a pic of some woman

Nice avatar btw
Don't forget "being a manlet is the worst", "being a manlet is hell" or some other variant of it.

Thanks tbh.

I’m 6’2” and can’t get none, trust me your not missing much down there little man
Not important enough my dude. I’m 6’2” and can’t get none. Face>status>height