Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how successful do you think

Pre online dating would you be successful with foids

• Significantly better

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
Still no. I'm autistic and short. Even pre-online dating, women still wanted tall nerotypical men.

The internet played a significant role in corrupting females, but so did media, movies, tv shows, and music. Women still would have gotten hypergamous and worse, the internet merely sped up the process.

The internet played a significant role in corrupting females, but so did media, movies, tv shows, and music. Women still would have gotten hypergamous and worse, the internet merely sped up the process.
But out of all of them they dont connect her to chad they may brain wash a land whale into thinking she deserves a normal size bf but if doesnt give her any access to him like the internet does

But out of all of them they dont connect her to chad they may brain wash a land whale into thinking she deserves a normal size bf but if doesnt give her any access to him like the internet does
Well yeah the streamlining human connections really fucked us all up.

I lived in the pre online dating world and looked better back then to boot, still didn't manage to lose my V card. But yeah, things were better.

I was in HS during the pre-smartphone/online-dating era. Things were definitely way better back then, if I had known back then how bad the situation would become maybe I could've done something to ascend... but these days? impossible

I was adult before online dating, didn't get laid

the borderline normies on here mightve been better off yea