Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How successful a sexhaver should you have to be before you have to leave this forum?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Incel means no woman likes you enough to have sex with you. So if a woman chooses to have sex with you, it must mean you aren't incel. Right? That's what I think at least.

But say a woman has sex with you. Does that mean it'll ever happen again? And if so, when? And if it hasn't happened again yet, are you incel or are you just not working hard enough? How successful are we imagining the average sexhaver to be? If I was to ascend today, and I leave, what is the assumption? That I'll be bedding Tinder lays on a weekly basis? How about a yearly basis?

We kick out the sexhavers because the belief is they CAN have sex again. They might have to work at it, but they can have sex again. But when? And how hard should they have to work before we can say "Okay maybe you aren't getting laid anymore?"

If you have unpaid sex 1 time then you must leave instantly

If you approachmaxxed hard before and looksmaxxed the hell out of you I am happy for your ascention, but shut the fuck up about it

Fakecel if prostitutes aren't repulsed by you

We kick out known sexhavers because there are people here who don't get any shit at all. I don't care if you are a 40 year old has been whose good days are past him. You can't relate or comprehend a 40 yo permavirgin failure.

If you have unpaid sex 1 time then you must leave instantly
this. while OP is not wrong about the fact that a former incel will probably struggle getting hole for the rest of his life, he has no place on this forum anymore. he's more of a failed normie.

If a 5+ woman offered me sex for free, I'd count that as ascending and instantly delete my account.

I dont know to be honest. There are two possibilities.

First one that you need to be goodlooking enough to pass the threshold and thus being enough for larger number of women.

Second one that uglier you are the less potential sex partners for you there is, by that even ugly guy can find a girl but small number of women being willing to date him, no one can guarantee he will run into them.

OP is a glownigger trying to shift the forums overton window toward accepting normies on here.

[UWSL]Acension isn’t getting lucky once whilst dumpster diving. Acension is repeatedly getting sex whilst not putting too much effort in. :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

Free consensual sex with a non-fat biological NT women = you're not incel.

Free consensual sex with a non-fat biological NT women = you're not incel.
So if someone bangs a landwhale, its like banging a hooker, as in doesn't count?

Unpaid sex means you should leave. Simple

Get your hands off the philosophy book, Gandalf. Those are all circular questions. If the definition is 'someone whom woman don't want to have sex with', then all you need to not be an incel is to be desired and loved by a full-fledged woman. That's literally the only possibility, if there is more then the definition is wrong.

Get your hands off the philosophy book, Gandalf. Those are all circular questions. If the definition is 'someone whom woman don't want to have sex with', then all you need to not be an incel is to be desired and loved by a full-fledged woman. That's literally the only possibility, if there is more then the definition is wrong.

But how do we know that incel is loved? Can't a woman stop loving someone?

But how do we know that incel is loved? Can't a woman stop loving someone?
If he was loved once, then there is potential for that to happen again, though low. Incel has a sense of purity attached to the term. As I said to you in PM, they as a group are Angel 100 thus only able to handle intensely positive emotions, which to Angels is perfect, accurate, and thorough knowledge, and also idealized self or idealizations in general. And romance is A010 as is humanity, benefit of doubt, innocence, and trials (including trial and error or tribunal trial), thus incels lack all of those.

What this tells is that the whole incel problem is they see themselves as too pure to step one foot on A010 existence, sometimes as A100 Munchausen syndrome, finding excuses to not do it. And nevermind A001 phillosophy and extract useful knowledge from vague knowledge or ordinary experience.

A100 song that explains exactly what incel ideology is, the relevant part is in between 1:30 and 7:00. I hope you are appreciating what I say instead of making me lose time with circularity, and listening to the songs as well to see how they correspond with what I'm saying.

Last edited:
If you aren't a virgin gtfo

Unpaid sex just once and you need to leave asap!

We kick out known sexhavers because there are people here who don't get any shit at all. I don't care if you are a 40 year old has been whose good days are past him. You can't relate or comprehend a 40 yo permavirgin failure.
What about 30 year old virgin that had kisses before ? Not sex but only hugs and kisses. Are they allowed? Because this is me.

What about 30 year old virgin that had kisses before ? Not sex but only hugs and kisses. Are they allowed? Because this is me.
you still mog me though
i'm KHHV never even had hugs or kisses

Incel means no woman likes you enough to have sex with you. So if a woman chooses to have sex with you, it must mean you aren't incel. Right? That's what I think at least.

But say a woman has sex with you. Does that mean it'll ever happen again? And if so, when? And if it hasn't happened again yet, are you incel or are you just not working hard enough? How successful are we imagining the average sexhaver to be? If I was to ascend today, and I leave, what is the assumption? That I'll be bedding Tinder lays on a weekly basis? How about a yearly basis?

We kick out the sexhavers because the belief is they CAN have sex again. They might have to work at it, but they can have sex again. But when? And how hard should they have to work before we can say "Okay maybe you aren't getting laid anymore?"

If we're just going to make up a new definition then here is my suggestion:

*An individual that is EVER able to have unpaid sex and/or sexual relationship with someone that is within +/- 2 points of their looksmatch.

Femcels obviously do not exist using such a definition.

Last edited:
If you've had unpaid sex once before you need to get insta-banned, hell if a foid even touches your dick once intentionally you need to gtfo IMO

you still mog me though
i'm KHHV never even had hugs or kisses
I feel as a loser, it hurts me a lot, I never had a girlfriend also, I don't know what is to have a romantic relationship and be loved by a girl. I can't imagine your pain. :feelscry:
What's your age tho ? God bless you. Jesus loves us indeed.

Last edited:
I’ve had a few hugs but no kisses. The hugs definitely had no romantic intent though

If he was loved once, then there is potential for that to happen again

But how would we know? When would we know it was over?

I feel as a loser, it hurts me a lot, I never had a girlfriend also, I don't know what is to have a romantic relationship and be loved by a girl. I can't imagine your pain. :feelscry:
What's your age tho ? God bless you. Jesus loves us indeed.
i'm 22 and never been hugged or kissed or held hands

Kisses in what context?

Kisses in what context?
2x in a nightclub, 2x at carnivals, and 1x in a music show (concert). I mean, REAL kisses, with tongue in a very sexual way enough to get a Bonner.

2x in a nightclub, 2x at carnivals, and 1x in a music show (concert). I mean, REAL kisses, with tongue in a very sexual way enough to get a Bonner.
Why couldn't you score those women? And how long ago was this?

Why couldn't you score those women? And how long ago was this?
5 or more year ago, I don't remember. I didn't know and yet don't know how to snowball from kiss to sex. I lost contact with almost all of them, only have contact of two of the foids and from what I know, one of them is already marriaged and has a son.

5 or more year ago, I don't remember. I didn't know and yet don't know how to snowball from kiss to sex. I lost contact with almost all of them, only have contact of two of the foids and from what I know, one of them is already marriaged and has a son.
Why didn't you try to get a girl in between that time

Why didn't you try to get a girl in between that time
Lack of interest, lazyness to go after them, lack of money to support an relationship, no mood. I was more interested in playing games league of legends and doing other stuff. I regret because of that. Time passed soo fast and suddenly I realized I was 30 and virgin. I can't believe that i let this happen cause I know I had a chance to ascend if I dedicated myself more. It's all my fault. I think I am a mentalcel because I can get attracted, but I don't get laid because of my incompetence and anxiety, social inability.

Lack of interest, lazyness to go after them, lack of money to support an relationship, no mood. I was more interested in playing games league of legends and doing other stuff. I regret because of that. Time passed soo fast and suddenly I realized I was 30 and virgin. I can't believe that i let this happen cause I know I had a chance to ascend if I dedicated myself more. It's all my fault. I think I am a mentalcel because I can get attracted, but I don't get laid because of my incompetence and anxiety, social inability.
I guess you could stay but I'd suggest to pick up what you have left and try your hardest. Its only going to get worse with age. Plus I think someone like you would voluntarily leave anyway.

I guess you could stay but I'd suggest to pick up what you have left and try your hardest. Its only going to get worse with age. Plus I think someone like you would voluntarily leave anyway.
Thanks for the advice. I would like to know if are there more guys at my age with a similar history here ? What's the average age of incels here ? I have the perception that most users here are young and have less than 25 years old. Many are already talking about LDRO. But I know many here can ascend, we have to work our ass off tho with gymmaxxing, Looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing. Life is unfair for us men. Because woman get it so much more Easy, even the ugly and the landwhales.