Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How subhuman are you? [poll]

How subhuman are you?

• 1) functioning human: is too ugly to get a girl, but overall isn't doing so bad (work, friends,life)

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • 2) passive human: going along with the flow ("meh whatever happens ig")

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • 3) coping human: resorts to coping to deal shit ("just keep coping just keep coping")

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • 4) dysfunctional human:complete mess, may put extra effort to hold down a wageslave job but barely

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • 5)subhuman:useless, pathetic, bottom of the barrel, malfunctioned, broken, dead inside

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • 6) void: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (no return)

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
option 5 and 6

Option 3 and 4. Coping autist here. I used to try going along with the flow before, but I don't care anymore tbh

Going along with the flow while being dead inside.

Level 5 according to that scale.

Option 1 but don't know for how long

Being bullied for my looks destroyed my self esteem and RUINED my education because of stress. Now I can't get into the Uni of my dreams and do my dream job, so yeah, my life is ruined

No matter what kind of subhuman you are, everyone here is living life on hard mode.

Being bullied for my looks destroyed my self esteem and RUINED my education because of stress. Now I can't get into the Uni of my dreams and do my dream job, so yeah, my life is ruined
Yep, being bullied as a child is a bitch
Worst part is, YOU still lose even more whilst the bullies win. You have to deal with depression, social anxiety and low self esteem which pretty much fucks up ur life

1) functioning human: is too ugly to get a girl, but overall isn't doing so bad (work, friends,life)

3 and 5 go hand in hand

Actually option 1

Currycels are 6 by default

5, I'm a complete fuck up.
Yep, being bullied as a child is a bitch
Worst part is, YOU still lose even more whilst the bullies win. You have to deal with depression, social anxiety and low self esteem which pretty much fucks up ur life
Yeah being bullied as a kid was probably the main thing which fucked up my mind, it at least partly caused my AvPD, and pretty much solely caused my first period of depression as a teenager.

5, I'm a complete fuck up.

Yeah being bullied as a kid was probably the main thing which fucked up my mind, it at least partly caused my AvPD, and pretty much solely caused my first period of depression as a teenager.
I hate that I can actually relate to some of this. Now I'm stuck with depression, severe social anxiety and anxiety in general, whilst undeveloped compared to everyone else who are normal functioning human beings. Like, do you ever feel alienated when you're around people?

Like, do you ever feel alienated when you're around people?
I don't even know how to talk to people, I feel like a different species which is one of the reasons I once suspected that I had autism(along with some coordination issues), the only people I feel somewhat comfortable around are my own parents. This is why I prefer communicating online. It's somewhat ironic how I want a girlfriend, however even if I magically transformed my face into normie tier, I still wouldn't know how to interact with one.

I don't even know how to talk to people, I feel like a different species
So fucking same, it's honestly so degrading to even attempt to talk to people seeing that you're not on the same level as them. It's really hard starting from square 1 whilst everyone are lightyears ahead, and no matter how hard your try your efforts show again and again to be fruitless.

And it's especially shit when you genuinely feel like you're not even the same species, that shit is genuinely dehumanising.

And that's why it's so over even if we get a gf, we wouldn't know how to behave around them, and highly sociable chad would statusmog you into an oblivion.

I am very passive. I keep on moving forward but if I'd die tomorrow I wouldn't mind.

Somewhere around 2 3 and 4.
I'm not necessarily struggling financially at the moment or anything, but I have no copes and feel as though I'm deteriorating...