Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how steroids can make your bone structure more masculine

Brak123

Brak123

looksmaxer
-
do you think their face improved after 15 years of anabolic steroids?

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 203
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 318
his face looks worse tbh. more puffy and bloated.

The pics you showed look horrible "after" but actually you are right, steroids create that masculine jaw and cheekbones, just look at those women monsters who clearly take steroids. Their clit is enlarged, the voice is masculine and the face looks Chad-like

The pics you showed look horrible "after" but actually you are right, steroids create that masculine jaw and cheekbones, just look at those women monsters who clearly take steroids. Their clit is enlarged, the voice is masculine and the face looks Chad-like
But how much Steroids do i Need to take to get a more masculine jaw and cheekbones?

Only works if you're given steroids from a young age

Good way to absolutely fuck your self up imo.

You guys are thinking about growth hormone analogs tbh. Bones of the skull and face continue to grow throughout life. The jaw you get from steroids stems largely from the bulking of the masseter.

But how much Steroids do i Need to take to get a more masculine jaw and cheekbones?
no idea. but look, if this can happen with a female face that is even less defined than incel face, than jawcels have a chance (unless they have other ugly issues of course)

I guess start taking steroids carefully and cautiously, find someone who knows the dosage and can control you. I wish I could take steroids

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 105
You need to be retard strong without losing the astethics or foids will reject you, altough this guys have way more chance than us

I have this theory that testosterone during puberty could do that. During adulthood it's HGH or other peptides that can do some of this.

Honestly incels should probably embrace steroids.

Women with no tits get fake tits all the time.

no idea. but look, if this can happen with a female face that is even less defined than incel face, than jawcels have a chance (unless they have other ugly issues of course)

I guess start taking steroids carefully and cautiously, find someone who knows the dosage and can control you. I wish I could take steroids

yeah it changes womyn voices too

why it doesnt work for men?

It's not worth it guys, not only is it really fucking unhealthy and I assume addictive but it makes you an ugly kind of masculine that I don't even think females would like. Please stay safe

just get jaw implants.

I think some years are needed to masculize the body. probably the Trenbolone has stronger masculine effects.
anyway taking steroids isn't worth it because they literally destroy the human body. (they cause ageing, baldness, cancer, hearth attack)
a jaw implant is cheaper