Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How soy must be the men who join female lead bands?

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Imagine you are guitarist, 2nd singer or drum player and band leader is a femoid. From now on you will always be the 2nd, never first, people will never praise you for being in that shitty female band since anything they gonna see is the foid singing.
Men should be the leaders not females, that's our biological need and goal, you can't achieve anything since femoids are mediocre at everything, literally any of those men could do better than her.
How cucked can you be to be submissive and let femoid to whore herself and be more important than you are?
Why does those soyboys do this? What is their endgoal?

nw_bio.jpg
747e_3.jpg
archenemy1.jpeg

55105a0c8028b.image.jpg
halo-creation-promo-band-pic-2015-02-0330hcmohbv.jpg
jinjer.jpg

what´s the alternative?

You need a good looking front singer to become famous. It´s either gonna be a stacy or chad.

what´s the alternative?

You need a good looking front singer to become famous. It´s either gonna be a stacy or chad.

I dunno punk bands and death metal bands got by pretty well.

Only if it was a successful band prior to me joining, if I’m making $$$, I’ll overlook it. Joining a band that just started or is struggling that’s led by a female or females...:lul:

If I’m making lots of money then I wouldn’t care but otherwise I would not do it.

death metal is the most incel music tbh

Every guy I’ve ever known that was into it is either truecel or goes years without girls.

this is true, look at the ugly mugs of Chris Barnes or Ross Dolan.
Ross Dolan is a cool guy though, I chatted with him a bit in person a couple of years ago.
apparently they got interviewed that same day at the concert I was at.

You forgot paramore.