Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How soon do you plan to kill yourself?

maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
110
Do you plan to? If not, why? I'm a coward and can't bring myself to do it even though I hate everyone else and I hate myself.
 
Probably never,  but not for the next ten years atleast. I will reevaluate again in ten years time
 
whenever I feel like it
 
In a couple years.
 
I feel like I'm too cowardish to do it also. But I have several health problems that I'm actively ignoring in hopes that they kill me or when it's finally too late I hope it pushes me to commit suicide to avoid dying of illness.
 
If I had the means to do it safely, 100% sure it will work, I would do it right now, I know life will always be a burden and there is no way out.

Sometimes I'm so desperate to die I get my belt and a plastic bag and consider to end it at the moment, other times I'm feeling OK but knowing deep down it doesnt get better
 
Nope, on a quest to gain more knowledge.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Nope, on a quest to gain more knowledge.

your signature is quite the overlay for your response lmfao
 
I had thoughts about going 'Boom' or 'Bang' in few years, but dropped them since I began taking meds.
 
I plan to kill myself at 30 if i dont get a wife by then.

No point in living life alone and miserable and if you can't get a girl by the time you turn 30 i say it's pretty much over.
 
At moment I have a rope but I'm too worried about getting it wrong. If I ever get my hands on a gun though, I'm 100% finished.
 
I find the idea of ending it comforting.

I can't see me living my current life indefinitely. Only problem besides cowardice is family.

I'd like to go travelling in nature and write a bit first though.
 
ilieknothing said:
At moment I have a rope but I'm too worried about getting it wrong. If I ever get my hands on a gun though, I'm 100% finished.

same

my family found my rope and dumped it though.....LOL

here is the amazon page of an incel

UT4nGne.png
 
No because Matthew 24 makes clear that the Second Coming of Christ is VERY soon.
 
lifefuel said:
same

my family found my rope and dumped it though.....LOL

here is the amazon page of an incel

UT4nGne.png

Add a gun and bullets for an Americancel. I live in a country with cucked gun control laws so I can't easily get my hands on a gun.
 
wristcel said:
Add a gun and bullets for an Americancel. I live in a country with cucked gun control laws so I can't easily get my hands on a gun.

I am American but I live in a cucked state/city so no gun for me unless I move

or go to gun range


KilluminoidBR said:

I want to try this one
 
lifefuel said:
I am American but I live in a cucked state/city so no gun for me unless I move

Where do you live? I thought Americancels had easy access to guns regardless.
 
I would never plan to kill myself. We as white men need to take the West back from degeneracy.
 
wristcel said:
Where do you live? I thought Americancels had easy access to guns regardless.

new york
 
Some days I feel like it is the end, and then the next day, I feel like there is hope.
My thoughts have become enveloped in suicidal thoughts the past 9 months, so I believe I don't have much time left.
There is an extremely tall bridge next to my dorm, so that is probably where it would occur.
1 - 6 months.


Also, I don't understand the whole rope thing. Why don't extreme heights come across your minds?
 
im 19, but im gonna kill myself really soon. im thinking of just drinking drano, or hanging, or just jumping off a really high place. too pussy to do any of these things tbh though. if i had a gun though, i'd definitely do it, in a heartbeat.
 
When/if I ever become unemployed. My career *is* my life, I have absolutely nothing else.
 
whogivesafucc said:
im 19, but im gonna kill myself really soon. im thinking of just drinking drano, or hanging, or just jumping off a really high place. too pussy to do any of these things tbh though. if i had a gun though, i'd definitely do it, in a heartbeat.

dont do it with household chemicals, that is an excruciatingly painful way to go. if ur gonna resort to chemicals, use opiates, cus youll just fall asleep. if u do kill urself, dont torment urself more by doing it. ffs the whole point is to get out of a life of torment
 
If I had access to firearms, now
 
maybethrowed said:
whogivesafucc said:
im 19, but im gonna kill myself really soon. im thinking of just drinking drano, or hanging, or just jumping off a really high place. too pussy to do any of these things tbh though. if i had a gun though, i'd definitely do it, in a heartbeat.
dont do it with household chemicals, that is an excruciatingly painful way to go. if ur gonna resort to chemicals, use opiates, cus youll just fall asleep. if u do kill urself, dont torment urself more by doing it. ffs the whole point is to get out of a life of torment

appreciate the tip
 
By 30 I guess if I don't do anything fulfilling.
 
I don't know yet... I felt terrible yesterday and thought about how I could end my life before falling asleep...
Let's just say that suicide is a valid option if my situation doesn't improve in the next few years.
 
After I lost my mother suddenly, I had planned to do it at 40 if my life was still shit. I doubt I shall do it in case I can't see my folks again; though I shall likely die before 60. If I'm lucky I may get a little inheritance which may be worth hanging around for.
 
prob when I turn 25 if I havent either gotten rich/attractive or a gf which appreciates me (yeah unicorns dont exist blabla I know)
 
BlackPill47 said:
After I lost my mother suddenly, I had planned to do it at 40 if my life was still shit. I doubt I shall do it in case I can't see my folks again; though I shall likely die before 60. If I'm lucky I may get a little inheritance which may be worth hanging around for.

who says shall in 2017? nice picture.
 
Maybe 2018 at the latest, my life is FUBAR. I've already lost my home, and am so poor that my car is older than most cels here.
 
I can't see myself ever doing that. I'm gonna die regardless, and it won't be by my own hands.
 
I plan on 30 if I'm still alone
But I'm getting suicidal again, however I doubt I can through with it in the near future, even if I want to die
>tfw no gun
 

Similar threads

NeverHadAChanceTard
Replies
24
Views
470
Blackpill Monk
Blackpill Monk
Simba
Replies
59
Views
1K
Touch Em 2x Tommy
Touch Em 2x Tommy
KillNiggers
Replies
24
Views
416
I want virgin girl
I want virgin girl
currycel102
Replies
11
Views
550
Jackdenzel
J

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top