Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How smart do you think you are?

How intelligent are you?

• Below average

• Slightly below average

• Average

• Slightly above average

• Above average

• I am a genius/incredibly intelligent

• I am the most intelligent person on this forum.

Results are only viewable after voting.
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
How smart do you think you are personally? Why do you think you are on this level of intelligence?

i am retarded

Slightly above average, but I'm running very low on motivation thus it's hard to accomplish things beyond the very immediately necessary as far as intellectual pursuits.

Above average because i’m here

I'm only smart in things that interest me like the blackpill and health.

Slightly above average, but I'm running very low on motivation thus it's hard to accomplish things beyond the very immediately necessary as far as intellectual pursuits.
^

I dunno. I'm socially retarded. But not that retarded outside of talking to other people who aren't weirdos and incels.

I'm genetically modified so...

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Average maybe slightly above not sure. Just my english isn't really good so i can't express myself well here

Snart enough to not vote in a visible results poll

below average for sure

I'am above normies I think since they are so low in IQ not because mine is that particulary high, on the other hand a lot of school/uni incels IQ-moged me in some areas, but not all.

Also my English is pretty retarded since I basically learned it by reading internet boards, and often, due to the high background stress, its very hard to articulate my thoughts and thinking processes properly.

Wanted to vote but then saw that it's a visible poll :feelshehe:

I'd say I'm in the 95th percentile in my country, which sounds impressive but isn't really.

Also those who think they are below av. probably overestimate the typical normie IQ which is very low, to put it lightly...

I'am above normies I think since they are so low in IQ not because mine is that particulary high, on the other hand a lot of school/uni incels IQ-moged me in some areas, but not all.

Also my English is pretty retarded since I basically learned it by reading internet boards, and often, due to the high background stress, its very hard to articulate my thoughts and thinking processes properly.
Same here, I’ve learned English by playing games and watching movies (that’s why my grammar sucks sometimes). I’ve also noticed that you put commas in your sentences according to Russian grammar.

I’m actually quite good when it comes to exact sciences (however I’m not very interested in very abstract stuff like complex analysis and math statistics, I’m more into practical things) But I am an absolute retard at socializing.

I am turbo low IQ in emotional manipulation and probably above average in academic bullshit. so it ends up below average. really over

Slightly above average have a degree

Low IQ in all areas. I can barely think no matter what I try - basically a zombie.

a cut above average but I get distracted easily by anything

Depends whether I'm on No Fap. Can range from retarded to above average.

How smart do you think you are personally? Why do you think you are on this level of intelligence?

I'm ultra retarded. I failed my drivers license test (driving) 3 times and passed the 4th time.
I failed 3 classes in highschool.

I cant spell the name of my street correctely even though Ive been living here for 20+ years.
I've been in my current class for 12+ months and I don't remember a single person by name.

I have trouble following instructions a lot. My short term memory is very bad.

Interacting with normies is a mogfest, they outmaneuver me mentally in every capacity.

Last edited:
Slightly above average verbal IQ (as an autist JFL), slightly below average mental processing speed, average math related iq

When I took an IQ test, it says that I was above average, and the part that you have to arrange red/white diagonal blocks into a certain shape and I did it as quickly as I can the psychiatrist said that I was the only one who made it that far.

Tbh, I’d say me IQ is in the 120s range. I have higher spatial and reading/language intelligence, and moderate mathematical/analytical intelligence.

I can safely say that im below average.

the social feedbacks, laughs , taunts makes me feel sometime i have down syndrome and borderline retarded.

Chris is cool i like him
He’s pretty funny, ngl but he was filmed fucking a body pillow, got arrested after going ape at a Game Stop and turned into a tranny.

He’s pretty funny, ngl but he was filmed fucking a body pillow, got arrested after going ape at a Game Stop and turned into a tranny.
His mind stagnated at age 6 and didnt develop past this age and plus he had autism.

The craziest thing about him is the amount of people abusing, bullying, humliating him and his family just because "he's not normal"

Whoever voted the last one who was me can fuck off

Chris is cool i like him
@reallyunfuckable @TheDarkEnigma i actually had an archive go under recently for chris Chan’s stuff. Do any of you have an archive link to his vids like that? really bummed me out I couldn’t save them. I mean the Wikileak kinda shit that the trolls released of him fucking the body pillow or pledging his allegiance to “Julie” and shit

@reallyunfuckable @TheDarkEnigma i actually had an archive go under recently for chris Chan’s stuff. Do any of you have an archive link to his vids like that? really bummed me out I couldn’t save them. I mean the Wikileak kinda shit that the trolls released of him fucking the body pillow or pledging his allegiance to “Julie” and shit
You can find something if you dig up google, but i think everything is already lost in the limbo or very hard to find because nobody cares about him anymore

You can find something if you dig up google, but i think everything is already lost in the limbo or very hard to find because nobody cares about him anymore
It’s over :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:
Mfw fbi is gonna see “chris Chan putting sonichu medallion up his ass for his PlayStation account back” in google

His mind stagnated at age 6 and didnt develop past this age and plus he had autism.

The craziest thing about him is the amount of people abusing, bullying, humliating him and his family just because "he's not normal"
I know he has autism. I have autism, and yeah I do feel bad for him.

He did a lot of crazy shit, but he doesn’t really understand sometimes the situations he’s in and what other peeps on the Internet think.
No, I don’t really follow him that closely.