Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How sluts and complete cucks argue on social media

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
As we know, Typically when you follow a set of values or a certain way of thinking that others like you do or other mindsets, you subconsciously begin to form psychological entanglements with individuals of that group, this is a direct result of your ego and it's bias: bias to points that your ego likes, and bias against the ones that your ego doesn't.

without going much into detail on the psychological aspect of things, I have been working on recognizing a pattern that soy cucks and foid sluts (specifically) follow when arguing against others.

[UWSL]for example i'll show you some of the similar phrases that normies use:[/UWSL]

yikes
sweetie you're having a mental breakdown.
why are you lashing out on everyone?
who hurt you?
you really need some help.

And many other phrases :what:

note that I am not saying that incels or other people don't have catchphrases or buzzwords to smear at the faces of normies, totally not. I am merely pointing at the normie side of things and how we all experienced similar, patternal activity when dealing with them.

I have also recognized a very unique pattern anong normies and concluded that people among them who can't debate, typically bait you to insult them by directly or indirectly mocking you. it is such a psychopathic behavior that amazes me. it starts a provoking behavior or phrase that is bound to intiate a backlash. from this point, you have two options: either to subliminally mock and deride, eventually picking the exact same route they're following, or to insult them. and d[UWSL]espite libcucks and normies crying about ad hominem, they -unironically- seem like the most avid practitioners of such a fallacy according to my analysis. normies will have no problem attacking you based on your sex life, looks, mental state etc. and they will quickly jump to pointing out your weaknesses, instead of civil debating and conversate. while also -contradictorily- shaming you for doing the same, only in a more direct manner instead of playing mental gymnastics. based on the previous sentence, a one mighty conclusion is drawn: that there is no way to talk with normies but to insult them. [/UWSL]

from this point and after, the upcoming respond to an insult against them (which was full knowingly prompted by them) will be met with outcries and witchhunt.
it's really a proof of work method of argument. there is no knowledge involved in this, why need knowledge in an argument you are bound to "win" anyways? in the end, the other side you're debating with will either get banned, get his post removed or witchhunted on social media.

On the social media of things, Elon Musk recently bought twitter. and despite him being a cuck, he's a cuck who provokes libcucks and they both have history. based on this I'm sure some rules will change. let's see how this will play out for these people and their internet arguments :what:

Last edited:
yikes
who hurt you?
i think ive heard people in real life say one of these phrases like a single digit amount of times in my entire life. i think youre exaggerating how much people behave like IT users and reddit/discord soy cucks IRL.
I have also recognized a very unique pattern anong normies and concluded that people among them who can't debate, typically bait you to insult them by directly or indirectly mocking you. it is such a psychopathic behavior that amazes me. it starts a provoking behavior or phrase that is bound to intiate a backlash. from this point, you have two options: either to subliminally mock and deride, eventually picking the exact same route they're following, or to insult them. and d[UWSL]espite libcucks and normies crying about ad hominem, they -unironically- seem like the most avid practitioners of such a fallacy according to my analysis. normies will have no problem attacking you based on your sex life, looks, mental state etc. and they will quickly jump to pointing out your weaknesses, instead of civil debating and conversate. while also -contradictorily- shaming you for doing the same, only in a more direct manner instead of playing mental gymnastics. based on the previous sentence, a one mighty conclusion is drawn: that there is no way to talk with normies but to insult them. [/UWSL]

from this point and after, the upcoming respond to an insult against them (which was full knowingly prompted by them) will be met with outcries and witchhunt.
it's really a proof of work method of argument. there is no knowledge involved in this, why need knowledge in an argument you are bound to "win" anyways? in the end, the other side you're debating with will either get banned, get his post removed or witchhunted on social media.
this is all pure autism and socially inept retard shit. people will normally talk shit back and forth to each other. its a type of socializing. you just rip back into them. it seems like youre heavily autistic and cant understand voice inflections or social cues

i think ive heard people in real life say one of these phrases like a single digit amount of times in my entire life. i think youre exaggerating how much people behave like IT users and reddit/discord soy cucks IRL.
I was strictly speaking of arguments on the internet thus there is no exaggeration to this point.

this is all pure autism and socially inept retard shit. people will normally talk shit back and forth to each other. its a type of socializing. you just rip back into them. it seems like youre heavily autistic and cant understand voice inflections or social cues
It could be that I am autistic like the majority here but I can recognize patterns. you however speak exactly like a grayfag or a foid who got touched by this which is expected and the nerve on some grayfag larpers like you fascinates me :what:

Normies barely know how to insult from so much soy, notice how all of their insults are never aggressive but instead try to mock you in the most passive way, a good example of this is when they call you sad :lul:

"How sad you are"
"You are so sad dude"

How is that even an insult intended to hurt?

Normies barely know how to insult from so much soy, notice how all of their insults are never aggressive but instead try to mock you in the most passive way, a good example of this is when they call you sad :lul:

"How sad you are"
"You are so sad dude"

How is that even an insult intended to hurt?
maybe their shit attempts at attacking someone is what prompts one to insult them in the end :blackpill::what:

Found the incel

maybe their shit attempts at attacking someone is what prompts one to insult them in the end :blackpill::what:
And? Imagine insulting someone like that irl, soyest trait ever

As we know, Typically when you follow a set of values or a certain way of thinking that others like you do or other mindsets, you subconsciously begin to form psychological entanglements with individuals of that group, this is a direct result of your ego and it's bias: bias to points that your ego likes, and bias against the ones that your ego doesn't.

without going much into detail on the psychological aspect of things, I have been working on recognizing a pattern that soy cucks and foid sluts (specifically) follow when arguing against others.

[UWSL]for example i'll show you some of the similar phrases that normies use:[/UWSL]

yikes
who hurt you?

And many other phrases :what:

note that I am not saying that incels or other people don't have catchphrases or buzzwords to smear at the faces of normies, totally not. I am merely pointing at the normie side of things and how we all experienced similar, patternal activity when dealing with them.

On the social media of things, Elon Musk recently bought twitter. and despite him being a cuck, he's a cuck who provokes libcucks and they both have history. based on this I'm sure some rules will change. let's see how this will play out for these people and their internet arguments :what:
''sis really thought she ate that up sjsjsjsjsjsj''

normies and foids tend to make ad hominem attack