Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How similar are you to the Joker?

How similar are you to the joker?

• Total voters
@Pancakecel @Stupid Clown

Im always laughing, and I feel like I’m slowly losing my mind. And I badly wanna crash out in gta 5.

Sometimes laugh for no reason out of the blue. Even in public.

If only there were a way to look like him

He’s just like me

Sometimes I randomly laugh in public.
But when other people laugh at me, I remain stone cold.

I'm not like the joker at all besides that.
Joker had a job, is a badass terrorist (I don't advocate terrorism, because uhh, it's bad mkay?)
Also I don't wear makeup.
I don't live in a city full of trash.
No billionaire with mommy and daddy issues is chasing me.
Joker is not autistic.
People love and empathize with the joker.

I don't think I'm that similar to him. I agree that one bad day can change anybody and that there are problems with soyciety but in a lot of interpretations he's just a raving madman. Joker also gets pussy from Harley Quinn so I can't relate to him there either.

Depends on the version. I'm similar to the joker who has a sense of humor & is also a psychopath.

Hes literally me
For years I've laughed in bed at 1 AM reflecting on how shit my life is
Even when I see couples walking past
I dont care if I'm looked at as weird anymore

Mentally I am him, physically I am more like twoface

I relate to the part where he imagined himself being in an entire relationship for months.

I'm also an outcast that was forced to be this way because I don't fit in with normies and was always ostracized.

I have a retarded smile like him.

Not at all. It works in a movie but in real life if you’re walking around in public with face paint and laughing for no reason it’s fuckin’ weird

Not at all. It works in a movie but in real life if you’re walking around in public with face paint and laughing for no reason it’s fuckin’ weird
not if chad does it

- Lives with his mentally ill mom
- Mentally ill too
- No job
- Proletarian
- No gf
- Imagines one to cope
- Hates richfags
- Wants to use violence as a revenge from society

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a soyciety that abandons him and treat him like trash?

You get us :feelsdevil:

Not sure

I don't laugh much, and I barely even smile, but I have a very similar nihilistic world view and hope everything goes to shit --- its not like I'm going to have children that'll be alive in the future

I relate to him being born in bad circumstances with no ability to socialize without being rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back