Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How should I respond to this text from my mom? Context: I'm 5'4 in a 5'11 avg country

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

How should I respond to this text from my mom? Context: I'm 5'4 in a 5'11 avg country

I would follow her advice and not get a stupid surgery which comes with the risk of crippling you forever for a wiff of pussy

I would follow her advice and not get a stupid surgery which comes with the risk of crippling you forever for a wiff of pussy
what and be a lonely turbomanlet for the next 60 years

"you should've aborted me"

but damn, the parental gaslight is always ropefuel

This. Not to mention that its a really bad idea to finance a surgery with credit. Have you tried getting lifts?

This. Not to mention that its a really bad idea to finance a surgery with credit. Have you tried getting lifts?
im 5'4. lifts wont save me. only LL + shortest country in the world will

View attachment 664475

How should I respond to this text from my mom? Context: I'm 5'4 in a 5'11 avg country
IF she gave a damn about your reproductive potential, she would have drowned you in an olympic pool of HGH just as you hit puberty, and then put you through plastic surgery, sent you to a Gym, and paid for regular shots of anabolic steroids and skincare treatments before you hit age 18.

Your mother obviously considers you "perfect"... perfect for not reproducing, that is: a perfect cuck, destined to toil your life away for the benefit of other men's brood. From a foid's perspective, a man may be "perfect" either as a breeder (Chads) or as a cuck (betabuxxers), as long as he doesn't try to take too much space (e.g.: a betabuxx asking for a paternity test, is obviously an attitude of a less-than-perfect betabuxxer). The only totally non-perfect thing a man can be is neither breeder nor buxxer, that is: an evil inkwell / omega male.

The definition of "perfect" for a foid is completely alien to a man. As a male you naturally desire to breed and to not be cucked. For a foid, a male destined to be nothing but a cuck is also perfect in her eyes, since he is also useful for her schemes, as she can always avail herself to the sperm of nearby Chads, foids don't need all men to be potential breeders (only 0.1% will suffice), she only needs males to all be potentially useful, that is: either breed or bux, and never complain or go ER.

Last edited:
IF she gave a damn about your reproductive potential, she would have drowned you in an olympic pool of HGH just as you hit puberty, and then put you through plastic surgery, sent you to a Gym, and paid for regular shots of anabolic steroids and skincare treatments before you hit age 18.

Your mother obviously considers you "perfect"... perfect for not reproducing, that is: a perfect cuck, destined to toil your life away for the benefit of other men's brood. From a foid's perspective, a men may be "perfect" either as a breeder (Chads) or as a cuck (betabuxxers). The only non-perfect thing a man can be is neither breeder nor buxxer, that is: an evil inkwell.

The definition of "perfect" for a foid is completely alien than the definition of "perfect" for a man.
which means most parents dont e give a damn about your reproductive potentiak

which means most parents dont e give a damn about your reproductive potentiak
Mothers, as a rule, don't. Foids are neurologically incapable or perceiving males as anything other than utilities to be exploited for her gains. A man is "perfect" if he is useful, either as a breeder (Chad) or, more commonly, as a cucked betabuxx to pay her bills and raise the kids she has made (or intends to make) with Chad.

Fathers, on the other hand... usually do tend to care whether his son is a breeder or a cuck --- unless the father's brain was turned to mush by gigacucked cultural norms he has incorporated (i.e.: the father is an NPC).

Your mother obviously considers you "perfect"... perfect for not reproducing, that is: a perfect cuck, destined to toil your life away for the benefit of other men's brood. From a foid's perspective, a man may be "perfect" either as a breeder (Chads) or as a cuck (betabuxxers), as long as he doesn't try to take too much space (e.g.: a betabuxx asking for a paternity test, is obviously an attitude of a less-than-perfect betabuxxer). The only totally non-perfect thing a man can be is neither breeder nor buxxer, that is: an evil inkwell / omega male.

The definition of "perfect" for a foid is completely alien to a man. As a male you naturally desire to breed and to not be cucked. For a foid, a male destined to be nothing but a cuck is also perfect in her eyes, since he is also useful for her schemes, as she can always avail herself to the sperm of nearby Chads, foids don't need all men to be potential breeders (only 0.1% will suffice), she only needs males to all be potentially useful, that is: either breed or bux, and never complain or go ER.

"you are perfect as you are"

Average bluepilled mom message

I beg you to stop annoying your parents

I beg you to stop annoying your parents
no. they birthed me into 5'4 when i didnt ask to be born.

they will have to deal with the consequences

why are u defending these demons?

View attachment 664475

Find a racoon that's been dead for 5 days and load the bloated corpse with fireworks and dog shit. Mail it to your mom and for delivery instructions check the box next to pissing on the package, dousing it in gasoline, and lighting on fire upon delivery.

I find it hard to believe the avg height in turkey is 5'11" jfl, unless ur just going there for surgery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back