Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How should I quit my job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14430
  • Start date
Deleted member 14430

Deleted member 14430

Over in a Flash
-
I've pretty much made up my mind at this point, my hours are getting reduced more and more, and I personally feel that the staff of the store is getting more and more weary of me. I can't deal with the social pressure anymore, I need a break from it all.

I have only been working 3 days out of the week as compared to 5 when I first started, and those three days I work are the most busy, on the weekends. I feel like I am getting the short end of the stick time in and time out. Along with aside from a few people, everyone in the store hates me. I do not feel needed or wanted, I think it is time for me to go.

My question is, how do I go about this? Its just a lowly wagecuck job so walking out is not out of the question, but I have held the job for almost a year a now, and the gap on my resume would be the most I'd have to worry about.

smack your boss, it technically wont make you quit though

Take a shit on your bosses desk

Get a written depression diagnosis from your doctor and get 6 months statutory sick pay (if that's possible where you are), LDAR, then quit via written letter.

smack your boss, it technically wont make you quit though
Take a shit on your bosses desk
My boss does not work in the same store as me :feelsrope:
Get a written depression diagnosis from your doctor and get 6 months statutory sick pay (if that's possible where you are), LDAR, then quit via written letter.
Good idea, I have a doctors appointment coming up next week. Maybe I'll come forward with whats bothering me

Ghost them and be “self-employed” for any time gaps.

The only legit answer. Make sure to max out your paid time off and claim illness for a bit. Then say that the reason you quit your job was because of illness, and your supervisor/boss won't be able to contest it and write bad things in your recommendation.
It's a shame you can't pull a EveryFemaleTeacher and get pregnant; take leave with 2/3 pay for 12 months and then leave one month after coming back.

The only legit answer. Make sure to max out your paid time off and claim illness for a bit. Then say that the reason you quit your job was because of illness, and your supervisor/boss won't be able to contest it and write bad things in your recommendation.
It's a shame you can't pull a EveryFemaleTeacher and get pregnant; take leave with 2/3 pay for 12 months and then leave one month after coming back.
I'm not sure if my job has any paid leave, but I'll consider this idea.

Exactly. They will be afraid to contest your time off sick as long as you keep the doctors notes coming once a month.

When you go to the doctor for the diagnosis go armed with a written list of your symptoms. Chronic pain is a good one to guarantee a solid reason for not going to work. I'm sure there are others. Google "depression symptoms" and write it all down to hand to the doctor. This was all I needed to do to get given jew pills (which I don't recommend taking). Some doctors may not see depression as a reason to take sick leave as "research shows" that not working makes it worse. If you don't get what you want from the doctor adapt what you say and try a different doctor. There is no physical check for conditions like this it is just a case of persuading them.

High IQ.

If they're treating you like shit, you may as well bleed them dry for as much as you can.