Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how should i kill my self

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
as some of you know i am going to try to seamaxx and if that fails i will end my life i have already a few cool ways to go but i am looking for more options so please let me know

Jumping off the plane on ur way back from sea

find a normie houseparty. Walk in. Take out shotgun. Turn your back to them and put shotgun in mouth. Make a big gooey brain mess all over the sex-having scum.

With old age.

as some of you know i am going to try to seamaxx and if that fails i will end my life i have already a few cool ways to go but i am looking for more options so please let me know

Don't. Stay there and copemaxx.

Morphinemaxx OD is the last ascension to heaven.

With kindness

why would you kill yourself if you are dutch?

find a normie houseparty. Walk in. Take out shotgun. Turn your back to them and put shotgun in mouth. Make a big gooey brain mess all over the sex-having scum.

Least effective method possible

take a header off a tall building

bonus points if you hit a foid on the sidewalk

are you a burgercel? If so just shoot yourself maybe in some famous or crowded place

plEase dont do it bRo

Probably to show other people enjoying their life with their gf, while we sit here and rot. Suifuel

Yeah knowing that you will never be ordered to be self quarantined with an attractive gf or wife is indeed suifuel.

ask @wereqryan or @JohnWickCel

MOST PEACEFUL: OD ON DRUGS

MOST SWAG: SEPPUKU (like ur avi)