Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How should I go about my starvemaxxing journey?

Acorn

Acorn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
I just need to get leaner as soon as possible
Should I skip whole meals? If yes, which one?

Just dont eat theory, I didnt eat for a week during my most horrible chronic pain

Eating, eating, eating..
No time for that, I must drink

Drink tons of water to stave off the hunger. You will need to ease yourself into a more fiber rich diet so you can stay regular and not have as much stomach issues.

Drink tons of water to stave off the hunger. You will need to ease yourself into a more fiber rich diet so you can stay regular and not have as much stomach issues.
Also eat as much protein as possible try to make it the main thing you consume because the molecular make up takes longer for our stomachs to dissolve it = you will stay full for longer

Also eat as much protein as possible try to make it the main thing you consume because the molecular make up takes longer for our stomachs to dissolve it = you will stay full for longer
I see, I already failed and ordered food today but I'll start strong again tomorrow

eat like 3 meals a day but don’t eat any goyslop.

Have vegetable & meats. Like chicken breast / thigh, steak, ground beef. Any type of meat that isn’t slop.

Avoid sugar