Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How severe is your ugliness?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Are you one flaw away from Simon Nessman tier looks? Two?

Are your cheekbones and maxilla good you just have a big nose and receding hairline?

Etc etc

Like, what combinations of things ruin it for you? Do you have any good facial assets?

Or is your whole skull and jaw and brow ridge fucked like mine? :D

How bad is your genetic deformity of the head and face?

it's terminal

Long midface, bad lips, weird eyes, super skinny( I can’t get bigger, I’ve tried for years)

Not enough masculinity, not enough cuteness

Stick figure cel, look like I haven't slept in years, terrible hair, framecel, wristcel. I look like Stinky from Hey arnold. 3.5/10 or 4/10 max.

Looking forward to the rope. (srs)

Chincel, too big eyes, not white.

my main problem lookswise is scarred subhuman skin with bad acne and severe manletism
I would say Im pretty fucked.

Last edited:
I'm unironically a 1.5-2/10, every feature you can think of is shit on me and a disgusting skinnyfat body because of loose skin.

>How severe is your ugliness?
I'm 30+ and never been on a date nor complimented on my looks in my entire life.
I think that is all that needs to be said about how ugly I am.

2.5 - 3 / 10
Huge forehead, recessed chin, weak jaw line, big brown eyes, manlet (173cm), glasses, dickcel (13.5 cm) and the list of my subhuman features go on and on...
>How severe is your ugliness?
I'm 30+ and never been on a date nor complimented on my looks in my entire life.
I think that is all that needs to be said about how ugly I am.
When did you lost hope of ever getting a gf? I lost hope this very year when I turned 24 years old.

Last edited:
If you put 100 people in a room. Id be in the ugliest 5.

big nose that have ridge bump, recessed chin, barely visible eyebrows, assymetrical eyes, with scars over 1, crooked teeth,
submanlet that get frame mog and wrist mog by most foids,.

Side profile is BirdCel.

I am a deformed truecel, I am the only incel on this site

Looks chart

On this chart, when i'm unfrauded usually a 4, maybe a low 5, but looksmaxxed+fraudmaxxed can get it to a-
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Good eye area and cheekbones, but with a big nigger nose and lips, weak chin, horrible teeth, and carpet textured hair. I am 6' with a broad muscular frame though.

Deformed and terrible frame

Are your cheekbones and maxilla good you just have a big nose and receding hairline?

Etc etc

Like, what combinations of things ruin it for you? Do you have any good facial assets?

I have an average face, good jawline, but I am a manlet and have bad fingernails/cuticles from picking them and short hair, typical haircut and have slightly misshapen canines (otherwise straight teeth) and very unmuscular physique

Below average.

How far below average....? Tough to say as there's no real convenient way to get an accurate rating of physical attractiveness.

Any self rating of self is skewed by internal bias

However, I don't know that it matters all that much, below average is all it takes to become incel.

big nose, barely visible cheekbones, passable jawline/chin, ethnic, babyface, deepset hunter eyes but hunter eyes are cope imo

View attachment 123439
On this chart, when i'm unfrauded usually a 4, maybe a low 5, but looksmaxxed+fraudmaxxed can get it to a-
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol the last 5 are basically all model-tier. No 5 is also good proof how beauty is about mediocrity (the average facial proportions are also the ideal ones).

lol the last 5 are basically all model-tier. No 5 is also good proof how beauty is about mediocrity (the average facial proportions are also the ideal ones).
6 is @Weed JFL

I AM THE UNDISPUTED UGLIESTCEL ON THIS FORUM

So severe that i get dirty/disgusted looks from strangers every day and eveywhere.

It's over for me and I need surgeries, after 2-3 surgeries I would be 5.5 or 6(hopefully)
Recessed chin, flat maxilla, NCT, lower eyelid exposure, acne, acne scars and marks, round hairline, long philtrum, legit cancer lip area, fucked teeth.. but my most subhuman flaws are recessed chin and skin and eye area although eye area is hard to fix IMO so I am focusing on getting my chin fixed and have my skin fixed from those fokken marks and scars ngl.
6 is @Weed JFL
jfl legit lold @ that pic ngl. Chico mogs me only by 1 point, good to know. 2 surgeries and I will mog chico thx

I'm the worst kind of ugly. I'm ethnic.

Norwood 4, roundish assymetical baby face, Strabismus.

Last edited:
Enormous nose, receding hairline and dark bags under eyes.

I rank bottom 7.64%, so probably about a 2/10. Oddly enough, I couldn't tell you exactly why. I'm vertically challenged and have a disgusting unibrow that looks even worse if I shave it off... , have dark rings under my eyes all the time, I'm skinny AF and I'm also an ethnic, but I don't feel all this is enough to put me that low, just by not being fat and having a six pack I should at least rank bottom 15%. I suppose there must be something disgustingly ugly about my facial bone structure.

Pretty fucked. I've had a lot of surgery already and I'm still way below average. Nothing on my face was right before. At least now a few things are good. It's crazy to me when I walk down the street and see all these guys with perfect faces and they didn't even have to get a single surgery to get there. Like: WTF man? How did you do that? Why couldn't I do that?

Life is not fair and it's horrible to some of us.

Etc etc

I have one major flaw but it isn't easily fixable. Also agepill is knocking.
Not enough masculinity, not enough cuteness
That's an oxymoron. Pick one or the other?

Yeah I'm ugly my subhuman skull doesn't help my facial features & my nonexistent-jawline.

I am quite good looking i gues, none of my ex girlfriends broke up because of my looks. Most of the time it was me breaking up with them. But i would say im not perfect maybe 8/10 not chad but chadlite for sure i am only 6'2 and my dick is also only 7inches. Teehee

I am quite good looking i gues, none of my ex girlfriends broke up because of my looks. Most of the time it was me breaking up with them. But i would say im not perfect maybe 8/10 not chad but chadlite for sure i am only 6'2 and my dick is also only 7inches. Teehee
i was raging until i saw the teehee, stop messing with my blood pressure :(

I just got dicked by ramus length and having a narrow frame, so small wrists, narrow shoulders, all that fun stuff.

What's your wrist circumference bro? Do you have a tape measure? Measure at the wrist over the joint bone itself and then also where your watch would sit one-two inches or so up up your arm from there. It's not gay to compare wrist size - only dick size - so I'm pretty sure this is still cool. I'm a terminal framecel too.

Also have you looked into mandibular angle implants?

eg.

my wrists are like 6.5inches around at its thinnest I believe last I measured, shoulders are like 16-17inches in width. Pretty bad all around really.

Mogs me on wrists. I just got 6.25" at the place my watch sits and 6.75" over the wrist joint bone itself. Pretty sure I mog you on shoulder width though. I got lucky on that somehow despite being so tiny and birdboned. Dunno how that happened but I'll take it.