Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How seeing beautiful women IRL makes me feel

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
IT makes me NOT WANT TO EXIST. It's like it's the 1800s and I am a nigger that just wants some freedom, and these fucking whites are free in my face oppressing me and I can't do shit about it other than huck & jive or go ER. I want to collect random women and put them in a garage like Jay Leno, but I guess Ariel Castro beat me to the idea.

Women are the ultimate final boss. They have traumatized me so much and so far that I just can't. I don't want to see them at all. The idea of interacting with them makes me sick. What actually makes me most sick is I JUST CANT GET THEM TO ACCEPT ME AND I KNOW IT.

The pain of knowing YOUR FUCKING PLACE and awkwardly going on like it doesn't hurt you is the ultimate pain.

Last edited:
Some will end up being cat ladies. Niggardly cope but that's what I use

Seeing women you know you will never get IRL is one of the worst feelings possible- Highschool was always even more brutal for me and college is especially considering this.

Knowing I will never get to experience anything with them- I will never even get my looksmatch which is what I deserve.

I hate this unjust world so much.

seeing your looksmatch accompanied by a guy 2-3 points above her in attractiveness is even more soul-crushing.

Summer is coming, brace yourself, kek

its indeed ov er .

seeing foids makes me feel angry and upset. if they are with their boyfriend or are attractive those feelings are even more intense

fuck i can't breathe:feelskek:
Image3

seeing hot foids irl is pure mental torture
I def creep stare hard. i stare so much and hard i twist around to stare at booty and the isle is long so thats quite a while. Ill block someone getting through not realize how im staring so much nobody cant push their gay cart through haha. idgaf. knowing i wont be back in society anytime soon as i rarely leave the dungeon. Its also not a crime to "undress them with my eyes" Dont have ass cheeks hanging out if you dont want attention.

IT makes me NOT WANT TO EXIST. It's like it's the 1800s and I am a nigger that just wants some freedom, and these fucking whites are free in my face oppressing me and I can't do shit about it other than huck & jive or go ER. I want to collect random women and put them in a garage like Jay Leno, but I guess Ariel Castro beat me to the idea.

Women are the ultimate final boss. They have traumatized me so much and so far that I just can't. I don't want to see them at all. The idea of interacting with them makes me sick. What actually makes me most sick is I JUST CANT GET THEM TO ACCEPT ME AND I KNOW IT.

The pain of knowing YOUR FUCKING PLACE and awkwardly going on like it doesn't hurt you is the ultimate pain.
Based on this, I hope u live in a cold place.

Insanely jealous

You must worship foids if they mentally affect you so much.

It kills your soul because you know they’re not interested, never will be and a potential future of happiness is nothing but a dream. The reality of being alone just continues.

The interesting thing is that the average normie in his late 20s is completely fine with seeing a 9/10 jb.

The normie has a fat unattractive girlfriend, but he seems happy.

Why? This is the conclusion that I came to: As long as we have our basic needs met: Food, shelter, regular sex and regular affection and respect. As long as those are met, humans don't usually care about anything more than that. Yes, having a more attractive girlfriend would be nice, but that thought doesn't destroy these normies, they're able to cope just fine.