Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How right was Adolf Hitler ?

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
He was far right

unpopular but high iq take: most incels wouldnt actually appreciate living in a modern hitlerist state

unpopular but high iq take: most incels wouldnt actually appreciate living in a modern hitlerist state
I think most people are smart enough to know they would never want to live in a fascist society, but depending on how much humiliation Weimar makes them take, it can change quite quickly. Liberalism and jewish/feminist social abstract nonsense is worse than hell itself

How's that? Hyper nationalism with a cohesive social structure seems pretty based. You're not just reduced to your looks like the modern west.

How's that? Hyper nationalism with a cohesive social structure seems pretty based. You're not just reduced to your looks like the modern west.
You just have to not be part of the >1% of the population that is causing trouble. How hard is that for 99% of the population ?

Because he was one of the few to stand against kikes he stood against the elites. Anyways i don't think brocels would be comfortable in hitlers society like blackpillednigga said.

controlled opposition

the holocaust was funded by jews

You're not just reduced to your looks like the modern west.
lookism isnt exclusive to the neoliberal west. it occurs in any society that doesnt explicitly address it. fascist ideology isnt interested in solving inceldom

lookism isnt exclusive to the neoliberal west. it occurs in any society that doesnt explicitly address it. fascist ideology isnt interested in solving inceldom
Yes, lookism is part of human nature; however, fascist ideology in the context of nazism dissolves individualism and introduces a framework where strength, power, and influence are the driving force. It's an arguably better arrangement for incels.

controlled opposition

The jews and their mind control made me forget to put milk in the fridge when I already poured myself a bowl of cereal, now I have to put it back or eat it with warm milk. I hate the jews so fucking much.

Ask him. @Adolf Hitler

He was a Zionist agent, he haven't died after WW2 since he was transfered to the South America (either to Columbia or Argentina) by the CIA for his accomplishments to the Jewish cause. Holocaust have never happened it was just a myth to block any Jew criticism from them and call everyone as the antisemites.

controlled opposition

Holohoax have never happened. And Hitler was their agent just like Lenin (he was mentally ill and moved from the hospital straight into the Russia by using trains to start Bolshejew revolution)
Peterson commie lenin

100%

But It’s obvious that white people would be better off if WW2 never happened

1000000000000000000000000000000000000010% right

very right about everything

hitler was based but the jews are still a problem. the world would be so beautiful without the jews. they are scumbags

I guess he would have got rid of incels before the jews JFL

im not even white and im think he was right

a based leader on the path to world peace. but idk about jews cuz they IQmaxx and innovationnaxx. why would he want to get rid of them. pretty contradictory