Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How rare a combination is to have acne like a 15 year old teen AND already bald?!

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
I avoid all the things that cause me acne spots/pimples, without that I would have 5-10 times more pimples popping up every day. Still, I have a few big ones (under the skin mostly, cystic acne type) at the moment and every day I get a few (up to 10 daily) smaller ones. (my skin is otherwise shit also, the colour in my face is not like elsewhere in my body, not to mention the moles I have in my face, cherry angiomas, green veins visible under eyes, blackhead-ridden nose and below the eyes...)

Today I looked at the mirror in a good light unlike at home, where I have intentionally not replaced the fluorescent tube for 10 years. I noticed a few things: my skin is much worse than it looks in a dim or non-direct light. It has nothing to do with acne. I have had this forever and I have no name for it. It is from my dad who has very bad skin also in his face (but no moles, I got them from my mole-ridden mother). This is nothing new but a reminder only. But, my skin in the face is already loose like a middle-aged man's face, despite still having acne like a teenager. Wrinkles on both sides of nose etc. Equally shocking was that I have lost like 90-97% of my hair follicles everywhere except the sides and back. That does not show in its entire brutality in my bathroom lighting. Skin is showing so much that if I take a photo, more skin than hair is visible and my hair hasn't been cut for a few months.

Somehow I look even older than my age, despite never sunbathing and eating antioxidants (like oranges). Never smoking or drinking alcohol. And I am not fat, that is not the reason for the loose skin.

Back to the title; I don't ever remember seeing anyone having this advanced balding and still having pimples like a teen.

Brutal. It's over man, if it really looks as bad as you say it does, it really is over. Skin is so important. Hell, it is more important than eye area which is also crucial but skin is literally the first thing we notice about someone if it's fucked up. Skin truly is the map of our genes because skin shows health issues with all of our systems (mostly digestive one but not only that). Again, it's over, man.

I had this at 17, balding startet at 14 but the acne started around 16
Brutal. It's over man, if it really looks as bad as you say it does, it really is over. Skin is so important. Hell, it is more important than eye area which is also crucial but skin is literally the first thing we notice about someone if it's fucked up. Skin truly is the map of our genes because skin shows health issues with all of our systems (mostly digestive one but not only that). Again, it's over, man.
Nice custom avi bro

Nice custom avi bro
Thanks but now I am noticing that using that particular filter which nicely made the avatar look "older", also made the Italian flag part look Irish.

My skin has been super bad since at least 8 years old. Bumpy, uneven colour (even white spots), gigantic pores under the eyes especially... But I already saw my moles before seeing those. At 4 or 5 year old, I saw my green veins under eyes and the big moles that I've had since birth in my face. I already knew in that moment that my life would be shit, I somehow knew what it meant, even though I did not know about sexual activity etc. yet. I have had depression since the first time I saw myself in the mirror and understood that it was my face.

Skin is more important than height. I have been much more depressed about my skin than my height (169 cm at best).

My chest (thorax) is full of red small papules. I have lots of cherry angiomas on my arms, back, chest, belly, legs and 5 big in the face also. I get new ones every year.

Get a hair transplant and hop on some acne meds (not accutane)

I knew a guy who was like NW4 at 18. It's rare but it happens. As for acne, it's very common. I also had both, acne started at like 11-12 and my hairline was poor to begin with and in my early 20s I was already bald enough so that having somewhat long hair didn't look good anymore.