Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How quickly the term “incel” got adopted as an insult shows how threatened the normies are by it.

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
I have a solid theory on why this is the case.

White knights (such as the IT community) are either virgins, or people who don’t get laid on a regular basis. The process of getting sex has many massive hurdles to jump through, so even those who have gotten sex find it to be an elusive prize (as evidenced by the fact that users over on r/failed_Normies have gotten laid, and seethe with internal rage if they can’t recreate the conditions to get it again).

Self-identifying as “involuntary celibate” is essentially stating “I’ve never had sex, and I’m really fucking angry about it.”, and the moment you imply that you are upset that women aren’t putting out, women go on the defensive and start screaming, “NOBODY OWES YOU SEX!!! YOU CAN’T HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!”

This is the worst case scenario for men who are holding out hope for a lasting relationship. This is why so many men won’t accept the blackpill even if there is factual evidence. Their chances of getting laid are reduced significantly if they dare to complain about how imbalanced the dating hierarchy is.

Self-identified incels are martyrs, and very few men are willing to take the plunge by expressing their discontent. After all, not only do they make an enemy of the massive female population, but they also face numerous men who are willing to go to bat for these women.

The world needs us now more than ever. If women don’t get called out for their bullshit, nothing will change, and men will stay in perpetual servitude to the increasingly absurd demands and expectations of women.