Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How quickly do you get tired of songs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Just wandering.

I try to get 200 new songs every month but I think I'm gonna have a hard time deleting my current playlist. :feelsbadman:

idk. I listen to german music and have for the past year or so. Same shit, military marches

I can enjoy them more when drunk

I typically repeat the same song/band repetitively for a week until I move onto the next

Some songs made me addicted. I listen them every night.
Some songs made me addicted. I listen them every night.

Almost never, especially Metallica tbhngl Also Mobb Deep seems to not get boring

I can listen to the same song over and over again tbh.

I listen to them until I get bored, then move on to a new one.

For like 2 weeks but then I can back to them in like a week after I find new stuff

I'm listening to the same shit I've been listening to for years tbh

it depend on the quality of the music, I can really enjoy a music and listening it only 2 times on my life or listening it 2h per days but I always finish to be bored by one music and I need a break for appreciate it again

Some songs i can listen to forever. Others I get tired of pretty fast

if its good i dont.

I don't really like music that much, i only listen on special occasions or when i'm drinking otherwise it's a distraction for me, maximum 7 hrs a month tbh. Only normies with short attention spans must listen music 24/7. They need that fast dopamin fix, especially while driving or cleaning the house. Modern pop music and music videos is also a brainwashing mechanism and a driving force to create future roasties/degenerate sluts.

Not quickly at all, thankfully.

I listen to this song constantly since I was a teenager and I still love it, for example.

Days. Then some weeks later I’m back to listening to it again.

I only listen to music as a way of isolating other sounds. I don't want to listen to my neighbors fighting and speaking loudly.

It depends on how long it takes for me to find something else thats good. For instance, I was going hard for MCR until I found Babymetal. And now I'm back to Vocaloid stuff

Everytime I find a new song I listen to it until I get tired of it, it's a bad habit that I have. I could listen to the same song 50x per day for example. That's why I change my music style a lot

I sometimes listen to songs over and over and over and over again. I'm a sperg.

I get tired of mainstream pop shit very quickly tbh.

I don't overplay them. I hate when the radio does that. It just ruins them.

My friend (inb4 :chad:, I haven't seen him in six months) listens to the same song over and over in a loop. He did this when I was with him once and I very quickly got sick of the song, but now having not heard it for a while, I can listen to it again and enjoy it.

Usually a month. But i can enjoy them later.

If I'm blazing I can listen to the same song over and over