Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How protests work in America

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm sure some of the older generation of Cuckservatives I used to work with (actually very nice folks for what it's worth) are looking at this and wondering what is happening on the screen and in their country....

So they are natives to their country but now just as shocked as the Indians, or Europeans, or Japanese when they see just how often this sort of weird "protest" happens. They are looking at the screen as foreigners in their own country.

View: https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1523036388492337152?t=olmQquAu0aKikIk6CQzuDQ&s=19

Last edited:
There's too many mentally ill people on the left, Jesus Christ. And Ironically, I support abortion.

There's too many mentally ill people on the left, Jesus Christ. And Ironically, I support abortion.
I thought that Michael Jackson died? How did you come back to life??

Because I want less people on this earth.
That's not enough to make a dent.

I think that Cuckservatives are too cucked about absolute abortion principals of blanket applied in all cases, but at the same time, Negros and Latinos are too Negro and Latino and therefore shouldn't even be creating monster children in the first place.

It could be worse still. Chinese "protests" require chaperons and reflective vests, confined to designated spaces.

It could be worse still. Chinese "protests" require chaperons and reflective vests, confined to designated spaces.
Maybe America should take a page from them for protests from crazy ghetto bitches then?