Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How pathetic we are.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
the closest I've ever gotten to experiencing the touch of a woman is my fantasy which I have everynight as I fall asleep. It's so pathetic, honestly, every night for as long as I can remember, I spend time with my imaginary partner hoping I dream of her as I fall asleep.its like how some kids have imaginary friends, you know? Pathetic

I fantasize about the same girl who rejected me nearly every night. It's not even sexual, just having a relationship. Call me cucked or whatever, I don't give a fuck.

I got really close to this girl, purely platonically. I didn't consider her romantically until one of my friends told me to go after her. From his perspective, it made sense. We sat together on the bus for a sport, always next to each other. We would talk a lot, and she would always initiate conversations with me. We even went on walks during the night on my school's campus.

I really thought she liked me. I was about 8 inches taller than her too, so she would always look up into my eyes while we were talking.

Eventually, I asked her if she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. I thought I had finally ascended.

At dinner, she brought up dating. We talked a bit before she started talking about the guy she liked. (I didn't pay for her food, don't worry)

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.

I don't know why I still have feelings for her. It's so pathetic yet I can't stop it.
I legitimately have nothing to live for.

If someone offered me enough opiates to kill myself right now, I would probably accept it. My life is over and I can't even drive yet jfl.

I fantasize about the same girl who rejected me nearly every night. It's not even sexual, just having a relationship. Call me cucked or whatever, I don't give a fuck.

I don't know why I still have feelings for her. It's so pathetic yet I can't stop it.

If someone offered me enough opiates to kill myself right now, I would probably accept it. My life is over and I can't even drive yet jfl.
Yh same the fantasies arnt even sexual

My life is pathetic

I did the same for years. Then, extreme self-hate kicked in, and I just find consolation in drugs, so I can just go to bed and pass out, without thinking about my pathetic life or my isolation. Good luck bro.

Very much so.

It's the patriarchy that taught you that you need sex and women to be happy :soy:

It's not pathetic it's just the result of our genetics.

It's over boyo, chad is creampieing your oneitis rn ngl