Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How pathetic is this?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I think next year when I go on vacation, instead of telling my family I’m going alone, I will lie and tell them I’m going with a couple buddies. What ya think?

Incel moment

I would just say im going alone on a vacation. If you are not frequently seen with friends, they will know in the back of their minds.

Just say you're alone lol

Hm. FInding people free at the same time and with the money spare and so on to go with you places can be tricky.

I've stayed in hotels and things alone and to some degree travelled alone. It was OK.

It wasn't intended as a holiday though. One time it was because I was intending to move to Malta and the other time was an intention to move up north here in the UK. Both times I came back relatively quickly! There have been some more smaller trips I think.

I've never tried a holiday alone, specifically. Is it any good? I can imagine it being nice, but just not quite as good as with others, which is what I experienced when I was on my little adventures!

going alone is boring especially if no gf I imagine

They probably know

wat happens when they ask to see photos of u and ur 'buddies'

Hm. FInding people free at the same time and with the money spare and so on to go with you places can be tricky.

I've stayed in hotels and things alone and to some degree travelled alone. It was OK.

It wasn't intended as a holiday though. One time it was because I was intending to move to Malta and the other time was an intention to move up north here in the UK. Both times I came back relatively quickly! There have been some more smaller trips I think.

I've never tried a holiday alone, specifically. Is it any good? I can imagine it being nice, but just not quite as good as with others, which is what I experienced when I was on my little adventures!
I give my friends plenty of advance notice like 6 months or more and the trips are not too expensive. Think under 1,000usd. They just don’t want to go because it’s with me. And they are cheap.

I went this year alone. There were some brutally lonely moments for sure, but overall I had fun because it was a new city and I kept busy. Only big advantage to traveling alone is that you do everything on your schedule
wat happens when they ask to see photos of u and ur 'buddies'
My parents won’t ask that. If they did I would just say I don’t really take pics which is true.

I give my friends plenty of advance notice like 6 months or more and the trips are not too expensive. Think under 1,000usd. They just don’t want to go because it’s with me. And they are cheap.

I went this year alone. There were some brutally lonely moments for sure, but overall I had fun because it was a new city and I kept busy. Only big advantage to traveling alone is that you do everything on your schedule

True yeah ^^

I mean... maybe you could try to find some new, closer friends?

Also $1000 isn't super low, but it depends on the crowd I guess.

I've gone alone too, as long as you have planned stuff to do it's fine :feelshehe:

Last edited:
my family wouldn't care enough for me to need to tell them wether i got alone or not