Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How pathetic am I

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I keep staring at pics of male models all day while knowing that there are guys way uglier than these models who have sex with nice girls. It's just that I am a disgusting abomination, way uglier than these everyday men and it's only natural that my incel mind tries to cope by believing that you have to be a chad to get laid.

I keep staring at pics of male models all day while knowing that there are guys way uglier than these models who have sex with nice girls. It's just that I am a disgusting abomination, way uglier than these everyday men and it's only natural that my incel mind tries to cope by believing that you have to be a chad to get laid.
Ssme goes for me.

Most of the ugly men who have sex with "nice girls" usually are stacked with cash. The whole entire looks don't matter blue pill way of thinking simply isn't true, in modern day western civilization due to 3rd wave feminism and women liberation movement. Women get to be a lot more picky about men and men simply have to be happy with getting land whales.

Most of the ugly men who have sex with "nice girls" usually are stacked with cash. The whole entire looks don't matter blue pill way of thinking simply isn't true, in modern day western civilization due to 3rd wave feminism and women liberation movement. Women get to be a lot more picky about men and men simply have to be happy with getting land whales.
I simply refuse to be with lanwhales. 140lbs is my limit

About only half of them do nowadays, as femoids standarts go higher and higher.

This is a very dumb cope tbh. Girls don't even give a shit about money especially when they are 14-25.

You don't have to be a chad to get laid. I'm still a virgin but I have friends who are definitely not chads but get a bit of tail once in a while. But it's never a bad idea to take a good look at yourself and think of what you can actually feasibly improve. Small steps but you can work towards a better you and maybe not be an incel forever.