Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How paranoid are you on here?

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Do you not bother with VPN and stuff BC you don't post extremist stuff? Or do you still cover yourself even though you don't promote violence/rap e/etc?

Who do I have to hide from?

I’m actually very paranoid but I’m not getting a vpn so I just watch what I say

I’m concerned that someone will be able to connect me to this site and more importantly my account. If the government or a private interest wanted to get their hands on my however, a vpn wouldn’t help much

I did nothing wrong why would i hide

Do you not bother with VPN and stuff BC you don't post extremist stuff? Or do you still cover yourself even though you don't promote violence/rap e/etc?
I don't cover myself, I don't think I'll get doxxed

just make sure you put (in euro truck simulator 2) after you tell someone to go ER bro the fbi doesnt have shit on us

I don't care
Alcohol makes me not give a fuck

the jew mods don't let you use this site with a vpn

the jew mods don't let you use this site with a vpn
tenor-gif.127985

Bareback, always.

Nothing Will happen , this site will be banned in max 2 years from now. Also it's just an edgy internet forum , there are plenty out there , (they) won't target us.

I'm paranoid that if my 21 khhv friend finally converts to blackpill he's gonna figure out who I am here

I don't post anything illegal, it's a giant stretch to call a forum for a bunch of virgins a terrorist activity
if the govt or some shadow organisation wants to get me, they'll do it anyway, so I don't care

VPNs are for pussies..
I don't really give that much of a shit about my personal identity anymore; there's more than enough on me out there to doxx me, but you'd have to go through the trouble of going through thousands of shitty jokes, and nothing would make me happier than making someone read through all my posts.

moderately so after having police show up to my house

VPNs are for pussies..
I don't really give that much of a shit about my personal identity anymore; there's more than enough on me out there to doxx me, but you'd have to go through the trouble of going through thousands of shitty jokes, and nothing would make me happier than making someone read through all my posts.

I use Tor because I don't feel like getting my ass stretched by Abdullah's big muslim cock in jail, although even that might be futile

I will kick their asses!
- in checkers!

I don't, but more and more of the Internet isn't allowing for VPN access. Of course it's deliberate. Also, I'm not plotting anything or downloading anything illegal so I have less need for a VPN than others do.

Not paranoid at all

No, because nobody cares about me, (((they))) even less tbh.

Very paranoid but if my life gets busted. Ill just rot in prison while the world continues to go to shit. I dont know why id go to prison for posting on a forum and expressing freedom of speech but judging from Eurostan countries, its not far until the internet is fully monitored like a prison

jfl if you think having a vpn will help you out, you exposing your address/face to users you think you trust would be more detrimental