Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How painful is rope?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Since most of us truecels here will end our lives by rope. How painful do you think it will be? Are you scared of your final day?
If you don't think your most likely way to die is by rope, ur a fakecel tbh.

I wont. I will kms in diffrend way :feelstrash:

Probably painless if you manage to snap your neck. Rather painful if you just hang there suffocating slowly.

I dont want to kill myself. I can cope.

I'm truecel but don't wanna rope now.

Well if I were to rope, I'd either want to focus on blocking my carotid, or dropping with enough force to break my neck. There have actually been cases of people accidentally roping, usually fulilling some sort sexual fetish, because of how quickly you lose consciousness when blood flow from your carotid arteries are blocked. The sudden drop in blood pressure to the brain when the person realizes what's happening and relieves the force from their neck, well that's in particularly deadly, as it will immediately knock them out and they can fall back into the previous position, inevitably killing them.

Whatever you do, don't try to suffocate yourself, that would feel awful and take a lot longer for you to lose consciousness.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll ever rope. I'll try to go out with a bang in minecraft or hopefully get to play some arma in a civil conflict. I'll decide what I want to do when I'm 30.

I dont want to kill myself. I can cope.
You're still in your teens though. Coping get's much harder ones you reach your early 20's. I don't even want to imagine, what it must feel like to be a 30+ year old incel, ngl.

does it matter? youll be dead anyways

Are you saying that the normal cause of death during hanging is the deprivation of blood to the head, and not suffocation?

I had no clue.
Depends.

If it's a formal execution, when done correctly the person will lose consciousness instantly due to their neck breaking. Although what kills them is obviously always oxygen deprivation to the brain, both because they can't breath, and their arteries typically being blocked.

However if it's someone killing themselves, it could be either from suffocation, or from blood deprivation, depending upon how it's done. The former is very painful.

This is the idea that chat gang and me came up with. Just go into a neighborhood with niggers and yell “Fuck you Niggers” and eventually one will pull a gun and shoot you in the face. Easy suicide.

It would be extremely painful, unless you're a big guy, of course.

Well if I were to rope, I'd either want to focus on blocking my carotid, or dropping with enough force to break my neck. There have actually been cases of people accidentally roping, usually fulilling some sort sexual fetish, because of how quickly you lose consciousness when blood flow from your carotid arteries are blocked. The sudden drop in blood pressure to the brain when the person realizes what's happening and relieves the force from their neck, well that's in particularly deadly, as it will immediately knock them out and they can fall back into the previous position, inevitably killing them.

Whatever you do, don't try to suffocate yourself, that would feel awful and take a lot longer for you to lose consciousness.
Is that true? The way i wanna go is lose consiousness and then die in my sleep. I thought suffocating was one of the less painful ways to die..

Is that true? The way i wanna go is lose consiousness and then die in my sleep. I thought suffocating was one of the less painful ways to die..
Bro it's suffering through an urge to breathe incomparably stronger than anything you've ever felt. Imagine holding a lit flame to your skin, the feeling of wanting to move it away, now substantially multiply that, and have the affected area be larger. It would be both incredibly painful, and presumably very scary.

Look up stories of people who survived a suicide attempt by suffocation, most say it was the most worst thing they ever experienced in their lives.

Rope is painful

Rope is painful
Fuck man there really is no painless way out, im more fucked then i thought, always had the comfort of the rope
Bro it's suffering through an urge to breathe incomparably stronger than anything you've ever felt. Imagine holding a lit flame to your skin, the feeling of wanting to move it away, now substantially multiply that, and have the affected area be larger. It would be both incredibly painful, and presumably very scary.

Look up stories of people who survived a suicide attempt by suffocation, most say it was the most worst thing they ever experienced in their lives.
Fuck man you scared me now :( fuuck

Death by hanging seems to be a very nasty and painful way to die.

I'd rather shoot myself in the head, but unfortunately I don't have access to handguns where I live.

i don't like roping tbh i want to die by a gun but it's hard to get one in my country

I will die by slitting my wrists. It's easy if you do it right.

just check theory

Death by hanging seems to be a very nasty and painful way to die.

I'd rather shoot myself in the head, but unfortunately I don't have access to handguns where I live.
Interesting, i seem to be alone thinking hanging was gonna be relatively painless.

Ive practiced a few times and it feels like my head will explode. I don't think it hurts so much tbh

just ask someone that did it bro

i hear helium and other gases that would displace the oxygen in your lungs is relatively painless
hypothermia seems pretty comfy too tbh

Take a towel and wrap it around your throat as hard as you can and pull. Now imagine applying your whole body weight to that tightening. Although it will hurt badly, you will lose consciousness within 15 seconds. IMO I think fentynal Is the best way to go. Drugmaxx for the last of your days then OD. Why make your already miserable life any more painful during the departure.