Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How ovER is it?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★
Screenshot 2024 0621 135123

Using all four of em

Completely over

Deactivated my .net account

Ss is for weak, no one goes there to actually suicide

I remember there was this " good bye it's over " kind of thread in pinned threads list in SS. And I saw the same guy still posting there 4 years after that goodbye post

I remember there was this " good bye it's over " kind of thread in pinned threads list in SS. And I saw the same guy still posting there 4 years after that goodbye post
One year ago a spaghetticel killed himself "thanks" to SS' advice and instigation.
Most users there are bored normies who will lead unfortunate people to their end without ever doing it themselves.
I say fuck them, I will drain this planet of as many resources as I can until my natural death.

Not over until you get banned from all of them, including sanctioned suicide

He is like jesus christ himself
He died and then was resurrected again

15226673 52F6 4F93 B4DD 4FD9BB01A779

Not a truecel unless you only use .is and don’t use those other normie and chad-filled forums

It’s more over than you could comprehend.

What is Ur gay wallpaper