Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How over is it for you?

M

MSCONTIN550

Waiting for info.
-
Clearly its over if you've arrived here but it'd be wrong to attribute same level of overness to everyone here given this forum's history with members and ascension. So how over is it? Do you think your fate is salvageable still? By hardmaxxing perhaps?

By hardmaxxing perhaps?
There's no potential if I hardmaxx nor do I have the funds to hardmaxx

But no, I doubt I'll ascend, I made it through the first 18 or so years of life without anybody desiring me romantically (Love is supposed to occur within ones teen years) and I rarely interact with anybody anyway

There's no potential if I hardmaxx nor do I have the funds to hardmaxx

But no, I doubt I'll ascend, I made it through the first 18 or so years of life without anybody desiring me romantically (Love is supposed to occur within ones teen years) and I rarely interact with anybody anyway
Are you neeting then? Yeah hardmaxxing is a meme unless you've the base for it. Life fucking sucks mang. 21 years of inceldom has raped my brain.

5'4, ugly and autistic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back