Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how over is it for pewdiepie?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
If I was Pewdiepie I'd be more concerned about my hairline than a namedrop.

860068e958aed30b7cc324400a2d63fe.jpg

he's married to a girl above his looks level and he's balding

so what if he loses his channel and his fame? why would she even stay with him?

Thats the way he should react to something like this tbh. Nuffin wrong with it.
I'd just ignore it
I don't think anyone assumes PewDiePie supports random terrorists, just because they've namedropped him tbhtbh

I don't think anyone assumes PewDiePie supports random terrorists, just because they've namedropped him tbhtbh
Media is too retarded, they will blame him for this tbh.

You fuckers really want the pajeets to take over focking yt now? C'mon

I want pajeets to take over the world and enslave the rest of humanity. Could you imagine a funnier fate for the world?

I want pajeets to take over the world and enslave the rest of humanity. Could you imagine a funnier fate for the world?
Rejoice brother.
Pajeets shall inherit the earth. Soon.

Me enslaving the rest of humanity, I would laugh at least.

I get that a shooter mentioned him but that means nothing tbh, anyone with access to internet can watch pewdiepie. Are people really so sensitive on this stuff that they will give pewdiepie flak for being mentioned? Nobody can stop anyone from mentioning anybodies name at any moment so it makes no sense to project any blame on pewdiepie just because some random person said his name.

I don't like the guy, I just don't get the reasoning behind this negatively affecting anybodies views on him ngl.
Idk he briefly recommended a smaller channel called E;R (ecks dee) and got in big trouble because the E;R nigga has some nazi subliminal messages (not really) in his content. If this gets him in trouble, I'm sure he'll get in trouble for some of his fans shooting up a mosque.

He's chad so he cant lose

He has millions and a beautiful girlfriend, that’s all a man can ask for

Why though
cuz judges are cucks, too weak to be cops, and too ugly to be a politician, so they become judges becauses is the only way they have to gain power and esmaculate other men.

Should've said subscribe to t-series tbh